PDA

View Full Version : Worried

Harrison Chase
31-10-12, 10:36
I have been having IBS / Anxiety symptoms since the summer.

I had blood tests in July , which were all clear. I've seen several Doctors , who have all said it's anxiety.

I have pain in my upper back ( mostly shoulder blades and inbetween ) that makes work very difficult. Yesterday this started to include my neck.

My stomach seems very sensitive to worry or anything unpleasant. I can think about something unpleasant , then straight away feel / hear it in my stomach.

I have a burning sensation under my sternum ( acidy ?). This morning ( this maybe TMI , I had a phelgmy feeling at the back of the throat. I spat out may be five times and there was bright red blood there.

My main worry is esophageal cancer , its what my Dad died of.

I am five weeks into taking Sertraline 50mg for anxiety. It has cured panic attack and crying spells but still feeling anxious.

Annie0904
31-10-12, 11:39
I think you should make an appointment to see your doctor as he is the only one who can really reassure on this. I get a lot of back pain but know that mine is tension. You may have an infection that has caused the blood but see a doctor to put your mind at ease :hugs: