PDA

View Full Version : Any one else??

kirstynic
31-10-12, 10:38
Does anyone else find that no matter now distracted they are from their symptoms you can still feel them?

Like I was out for a meal last night and had a few drinks and good food and company but could still feel my rib ache :(

Also does anyone else wake in the night and feel their symptoms? I wake up to use the loo alot and I think about my ribs and then feel them still hurting?

This may make no sense so I apologise for my rambling.......

Annie0904
31-10-12, 11:35
It does make sense and yes I know what you mean...it is so hard to completely distract yourself because you always fear the symptoms. We need to learn to accept them and then we won't fear them. :hugs:

MRS STRESS ED
31-10-12, 11:52
It does make sense and yes I know what you mean...it is so hard to completely distract yourself because you always fear the symptoms. We need to learn to accept them and then we won't fear them. :hugs:

I completley agree its about excepting them :hugs:

Rls1994
31-10-12, 14:11
Hiya kirstynic!

Your post definitely made sense! I experience exactly the same thing. Everytime I get physical symptoms due to my anxiety, I watch movies, play games, go for walks and at the back of my mind, the symptoms are still there. No matter what I do, it's there. It's rather frustrating! :weep:

Take care.