PDA

View Full Version : A bit about me

saranadine
11-08-06, 21:55
Hi Everyone, :D

Well I have been reading this forum for a long time now so I think its time that I told you a bit about myself.

I am 30 years old, live with my partner and 2 daughters who are 6 and nearly 8.

I started suffering with this anxiety in 2003 :( , it started at around the time that I had a miscarriage, a panic attack just came from nowhere as they do, and since that day I can't say that I have felt like my normal self really.

I must have had every anxiety symptom that there is at some time or another, as I am sure that alot, if not all of you have had to.

There have been times when i thought that I was getting the better of this, but then I had two ectopic pregnancies in 2004 and 2005, and they put me back to square one.

I have'nt got a very supportive family, or partner, they seem to think that we can just snap out of it, they don't understand why I have had to run out of a shop dozens of times, or even can't leave the house sometimes, yes you guessed I am agoraphobic, but as we know, an agopraphobic is'nt just someone who sits in all day, some of us can go out , but we hate every minute.

I also have health anxiety, Every and I mean every ache , pain, twinge, change in temp, change in pulse etc etc etc starts me off thinking that I am seriously ill.

I am sure you all know what its like, how I feel, how I think, so I'm glad that I found this place, and I hope that we can help each other in some way to beat this anxiety and panic.

Take Care all

sara
xxxx :D

den64
11-08-06, 22:30
Hi Sara
welcome to the site, i like you have panic and agoraphobia so i know how it can affect you, its a shame you dont have family support as that can help, but dont worry about it as in here you will find loads of support
Take Care

Denise :D:D

honeybee3939
11-08-06, 22:56
Hi Sara

And welcome to the forum, you are definatley not alone, i suffer with panic/agorophobia too. Im sure you will find lots of new friends here that understand just like i did.

Love

Andrea
xxx

IanB
11-08-06, 23:05
Hi Sara

Welcome to the forum. I to suffer from panic attacks and can sympathize with you. I also don't a have a partner that I can talk to.

The support from this site has got me through my darkest days.

If you ever need a ear to bend, PM me, if you want.

Ian

"today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well"

farrah2412
11-08-06, 23:12
hi
very much in the same boat as you--send me a pm--and we'll see how we go!
take care
farrah

manmoor
11-08-06, 23:21
Hi Sara,

A big warm welcome to you. You will get lots of advice and support her.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

Will Loynes
12-08-06, 08:54
Hi Sara,
welcome to NMP, im sure you will make lots of freinds here. Its great to know this site exists for those times when we need someone.

Will [^]

trac67
12-08-06, 10:21
Hi Sara,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nicjay
12-08-06, 12:34
Hi Sara

Welcome to the forum, you will find some useful information here and some really nice people.

Nicola
xxx

polly daydream
12-08-06, 13:10
Hi Sara and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

twiglet
12-08-06, 15:38
Hi ya, sara
im sure you'll find lots of great support here and make some lovely friends.
take care,
love
twiglet xx

ruthb1
12-08-06, 16:22
hi sara,

welcome to the site, i suffer from health anxiety and panic and have been like this for 2 years now. i to have a partner who doesnt undertand and i can understand how you feel completely. so having found this site has been a godsend and i am sure you will find it also helpfull

take care

will speak soon

ruth

giddy
12-08-06, 18:44
Welcome to the forum Sara
love Helen

Sue K with 5
12-08-06, 20:36
Hi Sara

Welcome to NMP!!

Thats a pretty difficult situation you have been dealing with but as you have probably seen you are not alone in your fears and feelings.

If you feel a need to chat and you have msn feel free to pm anytime and I will give you my msn address.

We are all here to help you so keep posting and dont give up

hugs

sue with 5
xxxx

scknight

mad_shell66
13-08-06, 17:20
hey sarah, welcome to nmp.

i am very sorry to hear what you have been going through and i would love to give you all the support you need

love shell xxx

mad_shell66
13-08-06, 17:21
hey sarah, welcome to nmp.

i am very sorry to hear what you have been going through and i would love to give you all the support you need

love shell xxx