PDA

View Full Version : Palpitations/gas

Loubelle87
31-10-12, 19:17
I was doing so well! I've even come to an end of my counselling sessions because I felt so much better.

I realised that in my anxiety I catastrophise everything....absolutely everything but I notice it obviously in my health. I get paranoid about everything - friends, family, work as well as my health - something to think about?

Anyway.....I was doing so well after my little realisation on how bad I had got and my symptoms had faded. But now I'm finding that horrible feeling in my throat is coming back - the dreaded thudding and the rise in temperature that accompanies it. I'm also getting terrible pains in my neck and shoulder that shoot down my arms. I havent' done anything to cause this/slept funny/strained it or anything.

I find that my palpitatioins are often linked with belching (sorry to be rude) and wondered if anyone else found that they have had throat palpitations which is later followed by a belch or gurgling in the stomach.

i do have a holtor monitor being fitted next week for two days but my doctor kept assuring me it's all down to stress and it can't possibly be because of my age (I'm 25). Im reluctant to accept that as many young people have heart disorders. We'll see.