PDA

View Full Version : Help me, Im in hell :(

johansaken
31-10-12, 19:36
I dont know where else to turn. I havent felt this bad in a long long time.
I been tense, for a long time. Neck and shoulders, you can hit a nail in the wall with them. And I know of all the symptoms that come of it. Anyway. Today had like visual disturbance all day, like a spot, flash you know the drill. It usually goes away fast but its been with me throughout the day, and I hate it cause I fear it so much.
There's a lot of stress in life at the moment, things that are out of my control. I clench my teeth and grind my teeth every night aswell. So whats freakin me out today?

Well,
random pains, back, chest, stomach,leg
nausea,
dizzyness (was worse earlier in the day), visual disturbance,
knot in the stomach feeling,
feels like Im sick
pain behind right eye
wierd feeling in the arms
neck, throat muscles feel so damn tight.

Im so afraid, and Im so tired of being afraid. I walk around feeling like Im gonna die everyday, and I get so damn tired of it. I just need your reassurence once again. You guys always help when nothing else does.
I remember that there was a time in my life when I got a cold or felt sick, that was it. Now its all horror. With all these random symptoms, I just dont know what is what anymore.

Help me, Im in hell................. Thank you in advance. :weep::scared15:

fluff
31-10-12, 20:06
Sorry your having a rough time of it. I know how you feel I have the same symptoms today I have painful neck headache and the visual problem like you mine are like starbursts is how I can discribe it so anoying and worrying ive had my symptoms for 17 months now and others. Its not nice but mine has all improved slowly anyway. Mine all came about after very stressful tim es lack of support from anyone. hope you feel better soon pm me if you like take care :hugs:

justina
31-10-12, 21:43
I think we all can relate to what you describe.
To be afraid all of the time, I hate it too.

You know that your anxiety makes you feel more things and notice more things in your body, don't you?
I know for sure that I have felt real pain when anxious, a pain that is still there when I don't worry about it, but almost not noticeable when I am calm.

johansaken
02-11-12, 19:40
And today, a powerful physical reaction arrived.
Started shaking, then full blown panic. called my brother and went for a walk. Calmed down a bit but its still there. Body feels like its tensing up. Still feel a bit shaky, enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

Anyone of you gotten a headache after a panicattack like that?

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

I drank coffee for the first time in 3 days around 14-15 today. Could this have been a contributor to the reaction around 18-19?