PDA

View Full Version : GAD! :/

hayfire
01-11-12, 16:24
so I have been diagnoesd with GAD it killed me when they said I have anixety disorder I did not know what to say what to do or anything I knew that was something not right with how I was worrying so much and it all makes sense but now my anixety is SCARY :'(

everyday I suffer from feeling alone craped where I think everyone against me eve my best of friends my family even people who love and care for me I think there going to hurt me suffering from panic attacks to the extreme wanting to throw up it gets that bad not eating can effect it to or over eating your mood swings change you dont sleep either, your vision starts to **** up you hear voices people saying stuff to you.

you slowly start to go in depression because of it all you hate yourself more and more because your pushing yourself away from everyone not wanting to hurt or yell just to make sure they stay in your life even if you push them so far away you dont mean to. biggest thing of all is over.

showing everyone you are fine so they dont have to worry being that far away from the edge of the road and thinking do I? or dont I? slowly stepping away because you get that text from the person knowing you just hurt them more..wanting to help others so they are happy and you feel better about yourself helping them being nice so people dont throw hate at you…but still having that pain thinking it not bovvering me but it is if others suffer like me then message me I just want someone to understand </3