PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, Help needed!!

Superstar7
01-11-12, 17:48
Hey all!! I have suffered with anxiety for sometime! I am a terror for coming on and off but im sticking with them this time!!.......Just reading this has made me feel better! I was sure I was going crazy loosing my mind! Recently split with gf (my fault) and even tho she came to see me yesterday and said she'll see me again i've been thinking she's seeing someone else and also all sorts of CRAZY thoughts! I am getting the impression its the fluoxotine doing it to me now. Honest the thoughts wud seriously only make sense to me!....I keep just beliving the worst when really I should be pleased she's even speaking. Surely thats a good thing. I am going to try my best to persevere with the tablets and ignore the thoughts I am having! Am I right to not trust my thoughts atm??

nomorepanic
01-11-12, 18:00
Hi Superstar7

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
01-11-12, 19:29
Welcome to the forums. How long have you been on the fluoxetine for? It may be that they haven't fully kicked in yet.

Superstar7
01-11-12, 20:32
11 days! I've seen people saying the side effects can be crazed thoughts. My anxiety is actually worse but there were a few days i took 2 until i found out that was wrong

bertone902
01-11-12, 21:01
Once it's in your system and your body gets used to it full be fine don't worry . The first few weeks are awfull but stick with it

Superstar7
01-11-12, 21:06
Its turned me into a paranoid crazy wreck :(

Serenitie
04-11-12, 13:20
:welcome: You will receive a lot of support on here