PDA

View Full Version : symptoms??

daisydo
01-11-12, 23:10
anyone get swollen and tender feeling around left side of ribs under arm pits, have had this for about 5 weeks, also pain below left shoulder blade, have had a massage today and seems to have crushing chest feeling after i have a massage as pressure goes into chest but fades after a day or so, any advice??

nomorepanic
01-11-12, 23:22
have you ever looked up Costochondritis ?

daisydo
01-11-12, 23:26
would it be more at the front of the chest though,im not quite sure will have to look it up and see, have bought Magnesium today to see if it helps symptom as meant to be very good:)

kirstynic
02-11-12, 08:42
I am having issues with my left side at the moment. Left shoulder and below left ribs :(( xxx

daisydo
02-11-12, 18:13
yeah mine seems to be just below armpit bout mid way of ribs on left, doesnt help that Ive got my first routine mammogram tomorrow, getting scared that they find anything with this tension and discomfort x

lo89
02-11-12, 18:23
I also have ribcage pain which has moved from under my arm, about height with my elbow, and has spread to the area under my left breast. I think mines is muscular but it has caused me a lot of anxiety. Maybe you are focusing on the area due to your mammogram?

daisydo
02-11-12, 18:43
thanks for replies, ive had these symptoms for weeks.think the pain has subsided in my back recently but still have a heaviness and like a pulling sensation in my back going thru to chest, all so worrying, thot i felt a lump in my armpit weeks back but doc felt it and said there was nothing there ggrr fed up, but could b worse x