PDA

View Full Version : Done something stupid

Em.ma
02-11-12, 15:40
Earlier at work I was eating a cereal bar and it fell on the dusty and dirty factory floor I picked it up and ate it without thinking now I'm scared lol

nomorepanic
02-11-12, 16:09
I really wouldn't worry about it Emma. It is highly unlikely to harm you. Children eat things off the floor all the time

venusbluejeans
02-11-12, 16:11
why were you eating in a factory in the first place?

clank
02-11-12, 16:18
Just watched a show about people savaging through garbages for food, and they stated they haven't got sick yet. I'm pretty sure if they are fine. You surely have nothing to worry about lol :)

justina
02-11-12, 16:25
I am sure you will be fine, my kids do that and worse all the time without getting sick

swgrl09
02-11-12, 17:26
if it makes you feel better, i saw a little cousin of mine lick an escalator rail at the mall (ewwww) and he is fine! lol

Wolfie
02-11-12, 17:40
I read somewhere that a scientific paper was published a wee while ago by scientists who were interested in whether there really was a 5-second rule. They found results which suggested that you could actually even wait a lil' longer and hardly any bacteria was found on the food dropped onto the floor. They concluded that this was down to the fact that majority of the time bacteria aren't on the floor, but more likely on things we had touched, etc. So you'll be wayyyy fine hunni!! :)

Chris

MRS STRESS ED
02-11-12, 17:47
lol I bet people have eaten worse when they have been on a night out lol I no I have xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Em.ma
03-11-12, 12:22
Hiya thanks all as usual being irrational !

ady1779
03-11-12, 19:58
My friend is a biologist and she said it takes a full minute for any bacteria to adhere to something dropped on floor. Your fine! Even if it was longer, your fine! My kids have eaten worse I am sure :D