PDA

View Full Version : never fully went away but getting alot worse again!!!

lucy_21
02-11-12, 18:13
I posted on here alot a all of the second half of last year about how i always have this unbalanced/dizzy type feeling whenever i walk anywhere and i know it is down to anxiety.
It never fully went away but in the sumer i would say it was a touch more manageable. But now it is sooooooooooo bad again and i am hating it as it is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD and i have had days were i have just cried and cried about having this sensation as it just gets in the way of my life and well being in everyway and i would do anything for it to go!!
It is not even like i have a reason for it to be more strong now!!! Why is it back!!! How can i get rig of it!!!!! I hate my life like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jumpwomble
02-11-12, 18:16
Hi Lucy
How do you know it is all down to anxiety? Have you spoken to your GP about it, have they checked your blood pressure etc? I am of course, not trying to scare you because most causes of dizziness are not serious and can be easily treated. Just wondering if you've seen a doc about it and what they said.
jumpy

lucy_21
02-11-12, 20:18
yeh i have checked with a doctor and i do know its anxiety. its not a dizzy as in room spinning, it is like i am unbalanced.....dnt really know how to explain it but i know some people must know what i mean
i just want it to go. and i know acepting it is a big part of it but i have and i know its anxiety but it has wierdly just come back!

almamatters
02-11-12, 21:13
I have this Lucy. I HATE IT This is the one symptom that is ruining my life. I described it to one doctor as trying to walk after having 6 vodka's. Took me literally and started questioning me about how much I drink!! Seriously I really have a hard time accepting this is anxiety. In fact going back to GP next week for referral to ENT. I hope we both overcome this.

MRS STRESS ED
02-11-12, 21:37
I have this Lucy. I HATE IT This is the one symptom that is ruining my life. I described it to one doctor as trying to walk after having 6 vodka's. Took me literally and started questioning me about how much I drink!! Seriously I really have a hard time accepting this is anxiety. In fact going back to GP next week for referral to ENT. I hope we both overcome this.

I no exactly what you mean its my worst symptom and I hate it ,it makes you feel like your life is on hold:weep:

Col
02-11-12, 21:43
Hi Lucy I'm soo sorry for you gosh it's my fear going back to how bad or worse in the future, it's a very scarey place to be, it will get better again and you've come through it before so you will do it again, I'm sure! I think once you ave anxiety your possibly more likely to have recurring episodes! I've had seriously ~ dark days I've often thought I can't deal with this I can't carry on, I can't get dresses, but I did and time passes and you suddenly feel that bit better! Have you been bussy recently, taken too much on, not slept or had a change work/home ?? Even if you haven't and still can't understand why just think I've had it before and try and carry on I know it's sooo soo hard but one way or another you will get through this :hugs:

PS - Oh my goodness almamatters GP's ~ sometimes absolutly awful it's like they read from a text book! " oh feels like you've had 6 vodkas" DRINK ~ ask if they've been drinking, maybe a drink problem! Absolutly infuriating, why can't some of them see you an a human being as well as a patient? Maybe that doctor needs a by more training, it's almost insulting and your just trying to make him understand your symptoms by giving a comparison! sorry for rant x

almamatters
02-11-12, 22:10
that is fine, it really upset me at the time, especially as I no longer drink. :weep: