PDA

View Full Version : extreme deja vu?

MM
02-11-12, 19:08
I've been having extreme deja vu for the past few days.. meaning I feel like I have done something before when I haven't..it won't go away and it lasts all day and its there when I wake up. It's really overwhelming and causing me to panic a lot. Does anyone get this/had this before?

PanchoGoz
02-11-12, 19:20
Yes I go through bouts of it too. I call then brain farts.

MM
03-11-12, 21:44
Hi thanks for responding.

I've had this feeling for about a week now and it's not going away, it's extremely overwhelming. Do you know anything that gets rid of it?

fozzy is crying
03-11-12, 21:54
I had lots of deja vu all my life until I was just gone 53. I can remember having it as small child as well. However I never worried about it just thought it was a bit strange and shrugged it off each time it happened.

Then ten and a half years ago by a strange set of events I found out I was a twin but my twin was still born and my parents had kept this secret as my Dad never got over it. Only my parents and the hospital staff knew. When it came out other family members did not believe if and wanted to have my Mum committed as insane. Of course she was not and how could a Mum make up such a story. The other members of the family had other motives I am sure.

Since then I have not had deja vu.

Gordon

LucyLiz
03-11-12, 21:58
Yes me too, the more I think about it the more I get. Do not google this one!!

PanchoGoz
03-11-12, 22:00
Agreed, Lucy!

MM
03-11-12, 22:33
Yes me too, the more I think about it the more I get. Do not google this one!!

It does seem to get a lot worse when I'm thinking about it. I guess I just have to distract myself.

And I definitely won't google :) I learned my lesson the last couple of times

Thank you everyone