PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Worried-jen
02-11-12, 19:26
Hi, for the past week i have been feeling dizzy on and off especially when moving about or standing up too long, and today in hairdressers i started to get it again then started to feel all hot and face bright red, feel like im gonna fall over, i dont have a headache but soreness behind my eyes if that makes sense, is this anxiety?
Jen x

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

And obviously due to anxiety i am worried about it :(

neptune296
02-11-12, 19:47
The dizziness and soreness behind your eyes sounds like maybe your sinuses are irritated from something. I get this all the time when I'm having a bad allergy day or have a sinus infection. Its especially bad in the morning and seems to get better as the day goes on.

As for the flushing and hot face that's probably anxiety over what you were feeling.

If the dizziness gets too bothersome maybe seeing an ENT or your doctor would help and they could give you something for allergies or check out your sinuses. But its absolutely nothing to worry about! :)

Worried-jen
02-11-12, 21:20
Thanks for that neptune, its just such a worry on top of my other anxities about my health, hate that feeling like im gonna pass out, got docs appointment on 14th so hopefully can cope till then x

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Have just googled and got myself all worried, one website was saying about sinus problems being dangerous and leading to meningitis and blood clots :(

MRS STRESS ED
02-11-12, 21:31
hi Jen I suffer with dizzness and feel like the floor is moving its my worst symptom ,my gp said its all due to anxiety hope you feel better soon im sure yours will be anxietyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Worried-jen
02-11-12, 21:40
Thanks, i really need to stop googling, always seem to find the bad stuff and never any positive things when i do! Its awful what anxiety cause. Xx

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

I had that a few weeks back felt like the ground was moving i was walking on....strange isnt it, hope your well :) xx

kirstynic
02-11-12, 21:41
I have the hot face flushes, usually bought on when I feel anxious or if I am googling or worrying about symptoms.

MRS STRESS ED
02-11-12, 21:42
Thanks, i really need to stop googling, always seem to find the bad stuff and never any positive things when i do! Its awful what anxiety cause. Xx

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

I had that a few weeks back felt like the ground was moving i was walking on....strange isnt it, hope your well :) xx

Jen thats because we only look for the negetive and not the positive your not on your own we all do it ,but please dont google it make you worse xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

Flossie11
02-11-12, 23:12
I get this too, it has been my most difficult symptom. It's common with anxiety.

swgrl09
03-11-12, 02:11
i get this when i am tense in my neck and shoulders or if my sinuses are congested. also, make sure you are drinking enough water and getting enough iron, as dehydration and anemia can also cause this. but it is common with anxiety too. it's good you are going to the doctors though because they may have a simple fix for you!

supportneeded
03-11-12, 03:31
I have had that on and off for as long as I can remember and it usually puts me in panic mode sort of like this....

Im walking or standing
Feeling dizzy light headed as tho I can't walk straight
I start thinking I'm going to pass out
It's progressively gets worse
Breathing gets heavier
Panic sets in
Before I know it I'm crouching in against a wall trying to calm down lol

I also had to attend meeting at work with loads of people standing if you couldn't get a seat then I would start feeling hot a dizzy cos I think I'm going to faint and again my mind goes into panic mode again

All anxiety of coarse! :)

---------- Post added at 03:31 ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 ----------

Plus the more you think about it the worse it gets lol