PDA

View Full Version : rash on leg but feeling ok anxiety?

Janina87
03-11-12, 00:03
seem the rash after shower pressed on it but it does not fade first thing of course went to my head is meningitis i phoned Dr on call who wanted to see the rash and i am just back of course he said he is not worried but i am. Why do we not trust the doctors i feel ok no temp or anything just pain in my neck but Thats just the norm with anxiety x x

Janina87
03-11-12, 18:33
61 views no messages. X x would like to see if someone had something simular. X x

ricardo
03-11-12, 18:43
Look at the bottom of this page and click on rash on leg

it maybe dry skin or a side effect of anti depressants. I sometimes get very itchy legs that drive me mad and scratch non stop until they bleed.
try a moisturising cream but I really wouldn't worry Janina.

ady1779
03-11-12, 19:51
Hi! My kids get skin rashes all the time, usually due to weather! If it was meningitis you would know. I took my daughter in one time because she was sick and complaining of a sore neck, turns out sore throat. But her doctor said it is unmistakable you are so sick. Vomiting, light sensitive, extremely high temperature that does not come down, and a horrible headache. If the doctor saw and is not worried, try to be okay with that. Trust me I know that is hard, I deal with HA all the time. Right now I am worried I am going to get toxic shock syndrome because I left a tampon in for 13 hours! This stuff sucks, but your going to be fine!

pacer
03-11-12, 19:51
The doc has said he is not worried. rashes can be many things not just meningitis. Just try not to worry and you may find it's gone in the morning. You would have major symptoms if you had meningitis and the doctor would have known by looking at it.