PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what I'd do without you all!!!

Silly Blonde
12-08-06, 20:48
When I was first "ill" 18 months ago - I used to wander around feeling sick. I never used to sleep - used to lie on the sofa, feeling sick and heaving. Simply because I couldn't sleep 'cos I felt so bad, and I had nothing to distract myself.

After having "got better" - I feel like I'm back to square one at the moment and am having a particularly bad day - I still feel sick, but much calmer now.

Whoever had the idea of this forum and to all the administrators - you are all angels, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

SBxx

reddevil
12-08-06, 20:52
I would also like to thank everybody who works on this forum etc and all the members who answer our questions, when we need lifting.

Red

nattynoo
12-08-06, 20:57
as a vwey new member i can honestly say that stumbling across this forum has been a godsend.

Even just to read your posts and to know that no one is alone in what they are going through is so comforting and reassuring. Especially those times when you are at work being "professional"

Well done one and all!

We live to fight another day!!

chellebelle
13-08-06, 08:50
I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for this site! It makes the hell that is my panic just that little more bearable. Everybody is so caring and supportive, it's so nice to feel understood. Thank you everyone!

"This too, shall pass"

**whenwillthisend**
13-08-06, 12:17
just to add to this i would like to say a big thankyou, as this site is my lifeline too...i say that its the only place where i can find help, support and advice, and know you are not alone in this battle we have to fight everyday....so thankyou to everyone!