PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms just comes 1 by 1, and my anxiety goes up...

pauk21
03-11-12, 09:24
Here is I again with my problems. I have spinal stenosis which couse tingling in my left foot, thats at least what doctor say. Of course thats not enough for me. That was just a trigger to start my obssession about ms, tumors, and other neuro illness.
Here is my list of symptoms lately:

-looking for tingling everywhere in a body, and of course feel some littlle arm, litlle neck, then part of face (i m excpecialy focused on left side)
-random shooting pains in body from time to time
-some floaters ( I used on them couse I have them every time i m anxious)
-some ears buzzing but the one that I only here when its silence around, I had that also since I was little anxious cjild
-recently occansionly I have burnining sensations in my feets
-first couple of weeks I couldnt sleep, had nightmares, but now I feel fetique and go to sleep very early (maybe couse I start taking diazepam and and some SSRI medcs that doctor gave it to me)

I was at neurologist she said I m fine, and that my problem is that spinal stenosis that couses my foot tingling, and I have extremly stiff neck and back muscles that are hard like I have 60 years and not 27, like I m (btw I have anxiety, ocd, and ha, and i go regularly to the psyschiatrist and therapist). Can anyone relate with this? Any suggestion? How do you fight against new symptoms? Does anyone gets fetique from medcs? How you fight your anxiety?

pauk21
03-11-12, 19:56
anyone?

MRS STRESS ED
03-11-12, 21:23
hi i can relate to some of your symptoms , i have numbness in my right arm and leg and sometimes its like pins and needles ,it makes me feel like im going to fall over its awful ,i to suffer with ha ,anxiety and have ocd ,like you i suffer with my neck and back im always so tense ,my gp tells me its all linked to my anxiety i have alot more symptoms to many to mention ,im having cbt this is helping im also learning to relax and have time for me i find my music helps me alot i listen to my i pod and zone out its supprising how music can help i also find talking helps me ,hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: