PDA

View Full Version : New one

Em.ma
03-11-12, 12:24
Looking in the mirror this morning convinced my self I have grey hairs lol I'm 18 and ginger!! But I think I can see grey hairs!

Magic
03-11-12, 12:29
Nothing to worry about emm.plenty of hair products to cover them up if you don't
like them, but i am sure no one will notice.
take care xx:hugs:

Em.ma
03-11-12, 12:38
Thanks I just dont want a whole head at 18. I've had cancer, heart attacks , strokes etc and I'm only 18 ( in my mind) I look in the mirror and I see an old women I feel more like 80 I look awful and drained :(

Em.ma
03-11-12, 20:49
Sitting trying to see if I have them what if my anxiety has caused them to come early!!! Not even sure I have them

Elle-Kay
03-11-12, 20:54
Even if you have a grey hair or two, does it really matter? Grey hairs can't hurt you :) (except when you pull them out like I did this morning - then it hurts for a split second :winks:)

Em.ma
03-11-12, 20:57
I don't want them at 18:( though haha I'm scared I'll go fully grey I'm stressed all the time except when sleeping lol sometimes I wash hair twice a day because im scared I'll get Ill from dirt I've touched in the day and it going in my hair I change pillowcase every night

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

Haha it does hurt! Makes me flinch thinking about it ! :)

Em.ma
04-11-12, 13:56
I think I defo have them ill post pic later I'm in tears over it though I'm stressed all day there get worse I know it I'm 18 and look 48!!!!!

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

I hate my self im so ugly with dry flaky skin grey hair wrinkles etc it's disgusting I can't look at me without crying.

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

I have no friends except one I even had a stranger come up to me once saying 'my god u have a strange face'. I was bullied badly at school over my looks aswell

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

I'm so unhappy :(

Elle-Kay
04-11-12, 14:02
I think it's important that you see your GP Emma. Not about any grey hairs you may have, but because you seem to be suffering from very low self-esteem at the very least, and possibly a touch of body dysmorphic disorder or similar.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 14:02
lol if i worried about the amount of grey hairs i have in my head i would have a constant panic attack and theres nothing wrong being in your forties lol :D

swgrl09
04-11-12, 14:45
I found three gray hairs when I was 14 and freaked out ... but no more grew in since then. Now I dye my hair, so I don't know what's under all the dye.

I am sorry about your self-esteem, being bullied can truly be awful. :hugs:

Em.ma
09-11-12, 21:46
Thanks guys I have no friends :( I've added 7 people from work on fb and no one accepts yet I can see their accepting other people by looking on their im a loser and must be a freak of some sort

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

They accept other people from work

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

After my requests

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

I have no one I can go out With or meet up with I really have no one :'(

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

once my family die ill have no one and end up homeless
im lonely :(

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Wen I die their will be no one their and no one to go to my funeral this is such a waste of a life I may aswell not bother anymore. I'll never have a family because I'm ugly plain ugly and am told by people I am all the time

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

http://i46.tinypic.com/qnoiyo.png

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

This is me I just look nasty I want to be a Normal looking person

Em.ma
10-11-12, 15:26
Meant to be going to get cm detector today but to unhappy to get out of bed. I have no one at all

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 ----------

Feeling down today feel stuck emotionally can't even get up

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 ----------

I've never really had friends. Never invited to a party as a child never had a sleepover never went to one Bday or Halloween party etc.. Never had Bday party never done anything on birthdays as no one to do anything with :(

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 ----------

Terrified that I'll loose my job as work is low then ill have noting to do all day everyday won't be able to get another job and will have no one to talk to

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

My nana is nearly 80 now and she has cholesterol issues she's on pills meant to take one every day but takes one every other day I'll feel even more lonely if she goes before me

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

I remember being terrified of Pe lessons at school as their was no one to be my partner and I was terrified of breaks at school as id sit in the loo on my own all lunch time. Also their was this joke at school called 'Emma germs' anyone that touched me would get ill they all use to say people used to hit me pull my hair pinch me call me rude names etc I went home in tears at everyday at one point I had two months of school it got so bad for me

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

I remember my first day at senior school I saiod to 7 different people can I sit here and they all said no no no I don't want to know you sort ur hair out etc and that was knowing these people for a few mins

nomorepanic
10-11-12, 16:21
Emma - you look lovely in that picture. You have a lovely smile as well. Please don't put yourself down ok.

Em.ma
10-11-12, 18:19
Thanks Nicola :) im scared at how quickly life's going bye I work and come home that's my life and it's not much fun

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

I don't want to live life like this any more I never do anything . Can my gp help me? I'm crying out for someone to listen and it'll have to be the gp

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

Looking at photos thinking were did those years go also what the hell will I do when mum dad aunty nana die

Em.ma
14-11-12, 18:25
Really struggling today feeling low and lonely :(

sophieunderscore
14-11-12, 21:07
Hi Emma, feel free to PM me if you want someone to chat to - I was bullied all through school and it's made me a very scared person today so I understand how you feel, you are not ugly though, you look lovely :hugs: