PDA

View Full Version : General scary feeling about EVERYTHING!

starlight78
03-11-12, 12:50
Does anyone else feel anxious about EVERYTHING! By that I mean the world, universe, weather, breathing, life etc etc.. Lol.. Seems funny typing it!
I'm generally doing better with my panic attacks and am really pleased with my progress, but still have a general sense if feeling scared, vulnerable and as if everything is scary and unfamiliar.

Sending lots of hugs to you all x

Annie0904
03-11-12, 12:52
Starlight, I am feeling the same at the moment and wish I could do or say something to help but all I can do is say you are not alone and send you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:

starlight78
03-11-12, 13:03
Hi Annie, so lovely to get a reply from you. Sorry to hear you are struggling as well. We'll get through it!! X x

Annie0904
03-11-12, 13:04
We will Starlight...we have to keep telling ourselves that :D xx

BobbyDog
04-11-12, 08:54
Yes, I can fully relate to this. I awoke this morning to the churning stomach, worry, worry, worry, all trivial things that can be sorted out one way or another.
You are not alone and it will get better.:winks:

busybee09
04-11-12, 23:22
I feel exactly the same. I literally worry about EVERYTHING to from normal stuff you should worry about to absolutely ridiculous stuff like a snake coming up the toilet. (Yes huge fear of snakes that has got worse since a few weeks ago when i was in america and one sped out infront of me!!)
Anyway try and think positive :D and deeply analyse your thoughts beacuse in the end you realise how silly they are xx

Angelica
05-11-12, 00:01
Yes I feel like that as well.. I will have a couple of days where everything is fine then wake up with scary doom feeling again... I relate to all of you... we will get through this....:hugs: