PDA

View Full Version : Diazepam??? Advice needed!!

Silly Blonde
12-08-06, 22:23
Feeling really sick after coming off meds - extra stressed tonight - tempted to take just one to stop this awful feeling and get me off to sleep.

Good idea or bad??

honeybee3939
12-08-06, 22:49
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are struggling tonight,

was just wondering if you had reduced the Diazpam before stopping as when i was on them i reduced them gradually from 3 tablets a day to eventully half a tablet 3 times a day,eventually i weaned off them altogeather.

Hope that helps

Love

Andrea
xxx

Silly Blonde
12-08-06, 22:54
Sorry to confuse you!! I have been coming off my anti-d's not diazepam!! Have done it too quickly and feel terrible.

Have an emergency pack of diazepam and thought if I took one it would take away the anxiety/nausea and help me sleep tonight!!

farrah2412
12-08-06, 23:26
hi

if it were me yes i would take a little to get over this bad patch--if you have emergency diazepam then maybe this is your little emergency time--don't me tough on your self and why not have just a little to help you out
take care
farrah

Daisybun
12-08-06, 23:48
Hi, I think I would just take one to help. As you are probably aware they can be addictive, so i just took one a day to help initially. You could try some herbal remedies to help too.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'