PDA

View Full Version : My best friend is in need of payers

Granny Primark
04-11-12, 08:24
I had a devastating call last night.
My best friend of 23 years has cancer.They wont know until next week just how far its spread.
Shes one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.
She being terribly brave and strong about it.
I love her to bits and a few prayers for her would be welcome.
Thank you.

Laura123
04-11-12, 08:56
Aw Lynn. I know what you are going through, my dad found out a week ago his cancer has returned and we are waiting on a scan to tell more. It's a horrible time xxx

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 09:02
lynn I no how you are feeling my brother in law had cancer , so I will say prayers for you and your friend lets hope for a good outcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Granny Primark
04-11-12, 09:50
Thanks for your good wishes.
Im going to see her later and will pass them on to her.
I dont think I slept last night I just couldnt get her off my mind.
Its strange how we met.
We both have daughters roughly the same age and we met when taking our daughters to dance class.
They became very good friends and so did we.
We even joined the mums dance together and had the best fun ever.
Then we found out that our hubbys were in the same class together at school.
Shes supported me these last few years now its my time to help her and her family.
Im going give her the biggest hug ever later and tell her some of my stupid jokes.:doh::)

Tufty
04-11-12, 10:07
:hugs:to you Lynn and for your friend too. Praying for good news that it hasn't spread and she will be able to have treatment and be OK x
Love Sam

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:11
Lynn thats what will get her threw it ,knowing she has got family and lovely supportive friends like you god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jude

nicola1980
04-11-12, 10:36
Sending :hugs: and saying prayers :hugs: x x

Serenitie
04-11-12, 12:37
I'll light a candle for your friend :hugs:

Granny Primark
04-11-12, 15:04
Thanks. xx
We did amateur dance shows together for charity.
We were rehearsing once and she let out the most biggest fart ever! She looked at me and with a serious face and said im sorry Lynn I had sprouts for me tea.
I got up off the floor and said I thought it was my fault and then realised shed blown me over with her fart

Elle-Kay
04-11-12, 15:23
Sending lots of positive thoughts to your friend, and yourself x

kittikat
04-11-12, 19:29
Thinking of you and your dear friend at this worrying time :bighug1:
I hope it's a positive outcome. Kitti xx :flowers:

mandshere2000
04-11-12, 19:56
Hi Lynn
So sorry to hear the news big:hugs:coming your way for you and your friend

cmc46
04-11-12, 20:01
So sorry to hear the news of your friend, I hope things will go well for her and she can get throught this terrible time, sending you both a hug:hugs:

tanisha
19-11-15, 07:17
Dear Lynn,
I am sending prayers and the best of wishes for your friend. Do not loose hope. God will help out in this tough phase of your friend's life, it is just the phase of black clouds and being brave, soon there will be the shining sun in your friend's life. I am sending you prayers and hoping God places his healing hands on you.
Take care dear :)

23tana
19-11-15, 14:05
:hugs: for you and prayers for your friend x

ricardo
20-11-15, 06:49
I have to tell you that Granny Primark a stalwart of NMP died last year, I think it was in February, from pneumonia.I believe Magic knows more than I as they both lived in the same town.
This is an old thread but it is easy not to notice that when replying.

nomorepanic
20-11-15, 10:33
Thanks Ronny I will close the thread for posting now.