PDA

View Full Version : arggghhh had one yest

oh no_1
04-11-12, 08:44
oh gosh sat in pub, full of people
and my nmp friends,...
then it starts
argggghhhh
i didnt know wot to dom did most of the attack in toilet n let it calm down a bit, felt it was going on for ages.....
n then went outside, couldnt even look at laura and cat. well until it had gone.

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

thanks laura 1989 and serenitie

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 09:30
awh love its not good when you are out in public it always feels worse ,but you where with people who truely understand ,you should of told them you wasnt so good they would of helped you threw it, but heres a :bighug1: you went and you got threw it and met some lovely peeps :yesyes:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no_1
04-11-12, 09:48
yeh i wanted to say something but just panicked n then it started and then just had to get out so went to toilets :(

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 09:58
yeh i wanted to say something but just panicked n then it started and then just had to get out so went to toilets :(

I understand you love it is hard but i think you done really good well done you :yesyes:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no_1
04-11-12, 10:06
i do want to go to next one they planned, im hoping it going to be easier, but then dont want to get my hopes up and scared il be same as i was yest, mute, PA, crying, thinking too much bout different stages of it.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:17
what you got to do is think of all the positives, you managed to go and stay,you meet some new friends think about how well you have done, and although you had a panic you got threw it .im sure you will go to the next one and be fine just be positive you have done really well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

oh no_1
04-11-12, 10:20
i do hope to go to next one on 1st dec..... i hope anyway... having doubts. i wish i didnt over think what the others was thinking or what they thought after i had gone.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:28
you done it once you can do it again, and im sure everyone who was there would not of thought anything negative about you ,unfortunatley we do over think things thats why we are little worries lol good luck for the 1st Dec you can do it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

oh no_1
04-11-12, 10:35
thanks.....
il have to super sort out everything again, bus times, who to meet, as still think i would want to meet one of them outside, although hope one day if we keep meeting at same place that i could maybe walk in on my own one time.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:39
thanks.....
il have to super sort out everything again, bus times, who to meet, as still think i would want to meet one of them outside, although hope one day if we keep meeting at same place that i could maybe walk in on my own one time.

im sure you will one day but keep going your doing great :bighug1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no_1
04-11-12, 10:42
wow u think highly of me!
thanks for um thinking that like, u think more highly of me than i do....
where r u from mrs stress...

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:46
you shouldnt think bad of yourself your a good as the next person im from a place called Cheshire my names Jude xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no_1
04-11-12, 10:51
wheres that?
that is something i wish for.... more confidence, but gosh knows where il find it....

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:54
wheres that?
that is something i wish for.... more confidence, but gosh knows where il find it....

its near Manchester if that helps ,you have to build on your confidence it takes time ,but im sure you can do it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

oh no_1
04-11-12, 11:01
i want to go to trafford centre, think that at manchester.... also want to go to meaowhall... at sheffield i think it at.... would like to one day go to both of them places.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 11:05
yeh Trafford centre is Manchester if you like shopping you will love it good luck with everything XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:hugs:

oh no_1
04-11-12, 11:15
um i used to go shopping all the time..... it very busy there isnt it

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 11:22
It is very busy but you never no one day hopefully xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

oh no_1
04-11-12, 11:24
yes i hope :)