PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get burning feet sensation?

pauk21
04-11-12, 09:47
I m anxious for months, and my new symptom is burning feet that comes and goes, sometime I can relate it when walking and so, and cold feet. I v read that "burning skin" sensation is common for anxiety, but have anyone get it in the feets? Pls reply, I m scared and I m on edge to google it.

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-12, 10:51
hi i havent had this symptom but anythings possible with anxiety ,but please dont google it you will think you have alsorts its not good ,ask your doctor for some advice im sure you be okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

fruity
04-11-12, 15:46
I m anxious for months, and my new symptom is burning feet that comes and goes, sometime I can relate it when walking and so, and cold feet. I v read that "burning skin" sensation is common for anxiety, but have anyone get it in the feets? Pls reply, I m scared and I m on edge to google it.
hello yes i have that burning sensation somtimes. but you can also get it from diabetis. i was checked a couple of years ago for diabetis but didn,t have it. of course it was my anxiety. but realy i should get checkd again for things but to scared to. but don,t worry. i,d say its anxiety.

fruity
04-11-12, 22:02
hello pauk21. well i,ve had it standing and sittng it,s not one of my main anxiety symptoms though. .

Zingything
05-11-12, 00:40
How interesting, I have had a burning 'on fire' type of burning sensation in my toes about five times in the last month. It happens when I am sat down and only lasts for seconds, but it isn't very nice at all and quite painful. I haven't spoken to anyone about it as I forget about it until it happens again.
I don't have diabetes as I am regularly tested. I haven't googled it as I will only become paranoid about it if I do. Do you think it is possibly anxiety then? I've not heard of it before.
I might mention it to my GP when I am next there.

martin-sheff
10-11-12, 20:18
how bizarre, I get that a lot but never given it a second thought,notice it mainly if im not wearing foot wear. not sure if there is a reason behind it,but im deffo not going to google it, im in a bad enough state as it is.

Nansua
04-04-13, 18:13
I Have Been Having This ForThe Past Few Days , I Had It In Feb When I Was Filled With Alot Of Anxiety , I Wasnt Sleeping And My Feet Were Burning Then IT went Up My Thighs, My Hands It Went Away And Now Its back Help
:wacko:

Gee
04-04-13, 18:17
DON'T GOOGLE IT!!!!
Worst thing you can do - its anxiety, if you have no other symptoms with it I'd worry even less but if its panicking you tell your GP - always do that instead of googling, they are the experts!

Nansua
04-04-13, 22:34
Im Sure Its Anxiety, Ive Had Tons Of Blood Work.And Am Going To Get An Mri Tomorrow

Imeleedi
10-05-18, 10:18
Stay away from Google with this one, just trust me on that.

I get a burning sensation upon touch of my thighs and a persistent cold in my feet. No idea of the cause but I've had both 5 months now and I'm not dead yet, so...

Leslie735
10-05-18, 13:16
I get burning on the bottom of my feet. It started Christmas day, last year. I figured it was anxiety. I get it every so often..

BlueMoon24
10-05-18, 18:11
I mostly get a burning feeling in my hands and arms when I'm particularly anxious or stressed. Haven't noticed in my feet or legs but never say never.

I first noticed the burning feeling during a very stressful day at work about four years ago, when I was 20. I rightfully put that down to stress, as time has proven...

adeline
10-05-18, 23:01
I've been suffering from this too man and everyone here is right stay off the internet on this one. I went on Google looking for an answer and it scared me so bad it put me into the ER. Seriously resist the urge and stay away from Googling it it's not going to help. And yes, it's from Anxiety. Burning feet, burning hands and burning sensations is what I had and every doctor I've been too has stated it was caused by anxiety; MRI's with contrast, EMGs, a thousand blood tests, urine test, Nerve conduction studies; I've done it all and nothing but a bunch of anxiety. Best I got from the doctors is that it's related to a heightened sense of feeling, some type of Somatic Disorder caused by anxiety.

jessygirl77
12-05-18, 05:05
Yes !!! I sure have had that where the bottoms of my feet feel like Icy hot!