PDA

View Full Version : Cold feeling in head when I woke up.

Trbfan
04-11-12, 12:44
I am a little worried right now...I just woke up after sleeping in a slightly awkward way for about 90 minutes. When I woke up I noticed an ice cold feeling in the top right of my head. Similar to if you had put an ice cube on your head..It lasted 4-5 minutes and I guess has gone away but I can't tell 100%. When I put my head in the pillow indention I could feel that almost that exact area of my head had been pushed against the pillow relatively hard.

Has anyone here experienced this ice cold feeling waking up, either from pressure or something else, of course it has me thinking all kinds of things. I got my mom who said all looked fine, but I don't trust that.

soulvalin
04-11-12, 13:38
Hi Trbfan
Yes I have had similar strange feelings in my head and all over my body when waking up. I figured it was just how I was lying, maybe slowing the circulation of blood to that area making it cool.
I really wouldn't spend any more time worrying about it. Doubt it very much that it is anything serious.
Worst thing you can do is keep feeling your head and concentrating your thoughts on that area, this will just make things worse and you will convince yourself of feelings and sensations that are not really there.
I would make yourself a cup of tea chill out and try to forget about it.
Hope that helps, all the best.

fruity
04-11-12, 15:37
I am a little worried right now...I just woke up after sleeping in a slightly awkward way for about 90 minutes. When I woke up I noticed an ice cold feeling in the top right of my head. Similar to if you had put an ice cube on your head..It lasted 4-5 minutes and I guess has gone away but I can't tell 100%. When I put my head in the pillow indention I could feel that almost that exact area of my head had been pushed against the pillow relatively hard.

Has anyone here experienced this ice cold feeling waking up, either from pressure or something else, of course it has me thinking all kinds of things. I got my mom who said all looked fine, but I don't trust that.
yes i have had that ice cold feeling across my forhead like i,ve had the cold round my head