PDA

View Full Version : Blood in poo? *may be tmi*

miniholly
04-11-12, 15:58
Hi so yesterday and today I noticed some blood in my poo I have had a bit of diarrhea so I dont know if thats the cause I also drank a bit on Friday not much just 2 weak malibu and cokes and 2 very strong shots I very rarely get drunk in fact this is the first time this year Ive been drunk. Im only 19 so Im hoping its not bowel cancer :( Can anyone help please? :( Im also on the implant if that could be the cause though I doubt it

swgrl09
04-11-12, 16:11
first make sure it is not something you ate or drank that could be coloring it. that happens to me a lot, especially if i eat tomatoes or peppers. if it is bright red, it is probably just a hemorrhoid.

LilyC
04-11-12, 16:43
I work as a medical secretary at a hospital, why not pop to your GP just to reassure yourself eh? That might help you. Sure you'll be fine, it's the not knowing that must be worrying you. Keep me posted.

miniholly
04-11-12, 20:25
Hi thanks for replying :) I actually just remembered before I had a lot of beetroot AND red cabbage yesterday with my dinner haha so I think that might be the cause. Its not happened since but I do have really bad diarrhea which I think is caused due to the fact I have a really bad cold :(