PDA

View Full Version : white fingers

susan1963
04-11-12, 19:22
hi does anyone get a white finger or two when touching something cold, ive been reading about raynards syndrome and convinced myself ive something else sinister that goes with it can you get this with anxiety, also does anyone get a feeling of chills when going from a warm room to a cold room, i suffer with chronic heat hives and im worried ive got something serious to do with autoimune disorder:weep:

fozzy is crying
04-11-12, 19:39
hi does anyone get a white finger or two when touching something cold, ive been reading about raynards syndrome and convinced myself ive something else sinister that goes with it can you get this with anxiety, also does anyone get a feeling of chills when going from a warm room to a cold room, i suffer with chronic heat hives and im worried ive got something serious to do with autoimune disorder:weep:

White finger and chills from hot to cold are just a normal human body reaction. So do not worry. If it was the opposite then maybe there is a problem but only maybe.

Em84
04-11-12, 20:43
yeah i do....i also find my fingers go even skinner too....: /
Sounds odd but true...i know my hands are cold when my wedding ring etc starts becoming really loose...lol...

x

jumpwomble
04-11-12, 21:38
I thought Raynauds was more likely if your fingers turned blue from the cold, rather than white. Anyway I do know several people with Raynauds, it is just irritating but hardly life threatening and they don't have autoimmune conditions, just because it is sometimes correlated does not mean that everyone with Raynauds will also have an autoimmune disorder. So pls don't worry too much about it, your 'symptoms' sound pretty normal to me right now! :)