PDA

View Full Version : I have a mentor

xtremx
04-11-12, 20:37
I have met a mentor on facebook who is trying to guide me out of this what seems to be a black hole off Panic Attack/Anxiety and Agrophobia and so far it seems to be working.

He is a fellow suffer who spent alot of time studying and learning the mechanics of Anxiety.

I will ask him if I would be able to post his comments on this site so hopefully they will be able to help others.
He speaks words that seem to be like what you would hear at CBT but with a different slant, Like from a person who has been through it and come out the other end a better person.

fozzy is crying
04-11-12, 20:55
I have met a mentor on facebook who is trying to guide me out of this what seems to be a black hole off Panic Attack/Anxiety and Agrophobia and so far it seems to be working.

He is a fellow suffer who spent alot of time studying and learning the mechanics of Anxiety.

I will ask him if I would be able to post his comments on this site so hopefully they will be able to help others.
He speaks words that seem to be like what you would hear at CBT but with a different slant, Like from a person who has been through it and come out the other end a better person.

Shucks the Bear must clean his glasses I though you had some mentos.

Joke apart I am so please you have him. Good luck.

:bighug1::bighug1:

Gordon

xtremx
05-11-12, 19:32
Shucks the Bear must clean his glasses I though you had some mentos.

Joke apart I am so please you have him. Good luck.

:bighug1::bighug1:

Gordon

Yum fancy some Mentos now.

Yeah he seems a good bloke he is in South Africa. I had to contact him last night about diaphragmatic breathing exercises and he got bad to straight away. Hope I did not ruin his evenig as he was out so he had to texted it all to me:ohmy: