PDA

View Full Version : pulsating

fruity
04-11-12, 22:17
anybody had or having it now. like a pulsating in your body,stomak,chest and neck. when your lying down on your back mainly but sometimes on your side. very frustrating always makes me anxious and i keep scanning my body for everything thats wrong. keep thinking i,ve got heart disease all heart problems. cancer ect...... it upsetting and makes me angry. but i suppose we gotto carry on and keep smilling. but some days well you all kno how terrifying it can be. we are all fighting but one day we will win.:yahoo:

almamatters
04-11-12, 22:22
I posted about this the other day. I have been experiencing this for months now, I can literally feel my pulse all over my body, it seriously freaks me out. I have mentioned it to the GP as I was concerned too that I had a heart problem, but she said mine is due to anxiety and also because I am sensitive to everything about my body, this is why I notice it. Mine is generally worse in my feet and legs, it does not help that I have a fast heart beat as well so when I concentrate on it , this alone can cause me to start panicking.

fruity
04-11-12, 23:16
thank you. i have had it in my feet to.. weird isn,t it. what other symptoms/sensations do you get.

hamesh
04-11-12, 23:28
I have that too, i can feel my my pulse just by clasping my hands.

Constant_worrier
04-11-12, 23:33
I have recently been suffering from a pulsating feelin in my legs :-/ it's as if I am cramping up in my calfs!? As usual I googled my symptoms which lead to all sorts of health issues I may have! I have also been getting this feeling in my neck. I suffered an extreme case of anxiety two and a half years ago... (couldn't leave house, convinced I was going to die) its gradually creeping back into my life, feel like am losing control again :lac::scared15:

fruity
05-11-12, 00:03
i know. well i was ok for a couple of weeks (wich is good for me) and that was in march then my dad passd away and it all cam back panic attacks the lot.

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

I have that too, i can feel my my pulse just by clasping my hands.
weird isn,t it. xxxxx

almamatters
05-11-12, 12:51
I also get weird fluttering in legs and calves, pins and needles everywhere, feel off balance, tremble, blurry vision and just recently my tongue has started to burn!!! Not sure if this is anxiety, hope so, straight away thought of tongue cancer. :weep:

fruity
06-11-12, 14:35
I also get weird fluttering in legs and calves, pins and needles everywhere, feel off balance, tremble, blurry vision and just recently my tongue has started to burn!!! Not sure if this is anxiety, hope so, straight away thought of tongue cancer. :weep:
i,ve had all that to apart from tongue burning.