PDA

View Full Version : off to the doc! again!!!!

harrys mummy
05-11-12, 09:28
Its offically I'm a driving my self insane worrying that I have MS due to my numb & tingly finger tips!! It started with the middle & ring finger on my right hand but since worrying constantly its in the same fingers on my other hand too now!!! First doc said it was carpol tunnel which believed for all of 10 mins!!! But now my brain is convienced!!! Nasty google always brings up MS for my symptons!!!! I feel like I'm going mad!!! Help!!!!!!! Dawn xxx

Annie0904
05-11-12, 09:33
Why are you googling symptoms when your doctor has told you what it is? Google can't see you or examine you. I am sure your doctor is right saying it is carpol tunnel. My daughter in law suffers with this and has the same syptoms. If you are still unsure, go back to your doctor. :hugs: x

harrys mummy
05-11-12, 11:26
If only my brain would let me believe what the doc says!! Unfortunatley it won't!! Google is awful I know but its just a tap away! I guess I read it for reassurance or to try & find someone with the same symptons! Xx

nomorepanic
05-11-12, 11:30
You can get nerve conduction tests done to look for something like carpal tunnel syndrome.

Tingling in fingers can be anxiety as well as the extremeties do not get enough oxygen.