PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

ReissG
05-11-12, 12:02
Went to the Dr on Wednesday and was told yet again I don't have cancer lol he said it's best I come and see him rather then sit at home punishing myself, I apologised so many times to him lol!

Anyway what I want to know is, can you get anxiety symptoms even if you don't feel anxious?

At this moment in time there is something that I am concerned about, but it isn't making me get butterflies or making me feel sick with fear, but it still stays on my mind and controls my life lol
Can you still get anxiety symptoms without the sickness you would normally feel in the stomach?
At the moment I've got itchy skin
Muscle aches
hair falling out
Geographic tongue!
OH and chills!

My boyfriend does have a cold at the moment so maybe I've caught it lol
I put every single symptoms I get now down to anxiety, it's worth thinking anything else!

Has anyone else suffered with these?

luckyme
05-11-12, 18:54
i get all sorts of crazy feelings all day long especially when my anxiety is at full throttle. I get chills and muscle spasms. Sometimes i feel like i am in a dreamlike world. I feel like i have sprinkles of water falling on me. I get stomach cramps, dizziness etc..

it really sucks feeling like we feel. People do not understand that we really believe that we are sick. We do not make this up.

I feel yor pain darling. I really hope you feel better