PDA

View Full Version : another not good day :(

oh no_1
05-11-12, 12:22
oh no, i again cnt seem to get out of my room and it already dinner time.
:( not a good day again and this is not what i need.

so much to do :(
bk to work so need to be able to get out of house let alone my room.
meant to have docs today and ive cancelled.
meant to have counselling 2morro and dont think il be going to that.

im still so knackered from leeds meet and all i want is sleep but cnt seem to get any.

BobbyDog
05-11-12, 15:24
Go to counselling Gemma, you can tell him/her what progress you have made socially, by travelling on public transport all the way to Leeds and spending hours in the company of people you had not met before, be positive about it. It's a big step forward.

oh no_1
05-11-12, 15:37
um yeh i will try and say some good things if i get out of the house to get there. she doesnt even know i was going, didnt say it as didnt think id end up getting there to be honest and then she would ask me and then i would be more angry that i didnt do it. but i guess i did do it.
emailed her and she said she wants to ring to me to speak to me, she said she knows i dont like talking on the phone but is really looking forward to seeing me and that she says i done well with this long time between session for first time and that we will deal with the feelings and if i am mute for a bit it is fine.

swgrl09
05-11-12, 16:35
wow, it sounds like you have a very understanding and supportive counselor. You are lucky! It may help you actually to feel better if you see or at least speak over the phone with her.

oh no_1
05-11-12, 19:00
i said she could ring but then panicked when the phone was ringing so didnt answer..... said id try my best to get there tomorrow but