PDA

View Full Version : obgyn appointment .. worried sick

luckyme
05-11-12, 15:16
on Wednesday i have an appointment to go to the obgyn to get a pap. i am really nervous because lately i have been feeling bloated, short periods, gassy (which to be honest, i have been gassy all my life lol) i googled and now i think i have cervical cancer :'( i am so nervous

Annie0904
05-11-12, 15:23
It could also be ibs :)

kirstynic
05-11-12, 15:38
I also have a smear this week on Thursday. I am sure you will be fine xx

swgrl09
05-11-12, 16:32
i am waiting for my results from mine last week ... i have similar symptoms often, have for a long time.

luckyme
05-11-12, 16:40
I also have been feeling this was for several months. I dont know what to think. This whole OC anxiety started because one of my buddies that i have known since high school has cervical cancer and she is 27. I was so worried and i googled ( i know i know) and all these symptoms that i face everyday are the signs of cervical cancer.

I just wish i can go get checked and not have to wait 1 week for results :doh::confused::frown:

swgrl09
05-11-12, 16:55
I know, I am almost in the same position! One of my friends my age (24) found out she may have it too and that freaked me out, as I found this out right before my pap smear. Now it's done, can't do anything about it until I get my letter in the mail. Wouldn't instant results be so much better?

Good luck :hugs: