PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellow panickers - please read!

dave316
13-08-06, 13:21
heya guys, how are you all?

It is your NMP resident rapper here, dave. Hey guys seeing as though this is an area of the forum where people can just have fun and stuff i was wondering whether you could help me here and at the same time me provide you with some hopefully funny stuff to read.

I ask you guys to all write one word each on here and i am aiming to do a 10 lined rap about that word. It's like a challenge...I wanna test myself and see whether i can actually rap about anything.

This will help me with my rhymes and at the same time provide (as i said, hopefully) some funny stuff to read aswell

Give the most easy or complex words ever if you want to. It will be a test of my lyrical ability.

Much Love

Dave

clickaway
13-08-06, 15:28
dexterity

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

carly123
13-08-06, 15:36
banana[:P]
Carly

Daisybun
13-08-06, 15:55
chocolate (just had to do it dave sorry lol)

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

manmoor
13-08-06, 15:58
alcohol (well you know me dave lol)

Take Care

Mandy

xx

dave316
13-08-06, 16:05
first one done, DEXTERITY

quick to push the button, a case of fastest finger first
skillful with the samurai sword, keep on listenin cause it gets worse
some times i hear heart stompin lyrics, ones that hit you where it hurts
if you try and diss me on a track, better preorder a bodybag and a hearse
people be asking why i rhyme, who i am tryin to be, eminem?
no forget that, i'll make my own path to stardom but thats no disrespect to him
i hope i can get the better of this panic its no friend so i dont fear stabbin it in the back
ive got too much going on in my life, my minds too full to fit in an anxiety attack
ive tried willpower, maybe I'll try medication, or maybe I'll break its spirit lyrically
but sayin that ive got good hand to eye co ordination so i'll simply use dexterity

Dave

dave316
13-08-06, 16:29
2nd one, BANANA

don't know about you but i fancy sailin on a yacht on the meditteranean
maybe anxiety will leave me alone if i change my address, my location
im eager to be livin la vida loca partying 24/7 at the copacabana
but the closest i get to that lifestyle is feelin fruity, yeah i just manhandled a banana
now far be it from to be rude or speak on what could be percieved as double-entendre
but i have a new chant i chant to myself alone at night, entitled davey jays' mantra
it goes one skin, two skin, three skin and i stop at four,
she loves me she loves me not, now twist that apple to the core
eat 5 fruit meals a day, any doctor will tell you that, mines foreign, he's from havana
and now like the ramones i spend my days and my living just pickin the bananas

Dave

dave316
13-08-06, 17:21
3rd one, CHOCOLATE

okay so lets press the issue, depression causes stressin'
and there's only one cure, sit down class its time for your first lesson
from a young age your told it will rot ya mouth, please hand me the proof
theres no use in tellin me to stop eating this, read my lips, tell my sweet tooth
its an addiction like anything, drinkin, binging or smoking its so hard
to listen to what you say like another rapper callin me out, i just 'diss' regard
all those statements you make, tryin to convey messages full of wisdom
Well my wisdom teeth protect my sweet tooth, they ignore you and don't listen
So lets just end with this I'm so happy to live where i live that house on the hill
and don't envy me guys but i live a stones throw from cadbury and bournville!

dave316
13-08-06, 17:33
4th one, ALCOHOL

thankfully we've moved on so much, we can leave behind memories of the KKK
But we haven't managed to shake off abbreviations from our lives, i'm talkin about the AA
And now as i let off steam i don't mean those guys who rescue you on the hard shoulder
I'm talkin about the group you go and enquire to when u feel your life is over
I've never been in that situation and hope to never be, hey i guess thats not my style
But ive got advice you wanna beat the AA waiting list, simple, the name is Jeremy Kyle
For some reason when you go on there he magically gives you some support
But not until after badmouthing you, hey i guess it saves money on legal fees and going to court
I admire his cutting edge style, yeah you could say that guy really shoots from the hip
I saw him once with two budweisers in his belt, now tell me whos the alcoholic

den64
13-08-06, 19:02
Hi Dave

fear

good luck

Denise x

dave316
14-08-06, 00:42
Haven't forgotten Fear, don't worry...but here is 'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia'

It seems that you've unconvered my secret, my anxiety involving adjectives and verbs
To cut a very long story short my dear you could say i have a fear of long words
Just when i thought i'd put mother panic to bed, yeah i was this close to disrobin' her
Exposing her, until you injected me with a bad case of hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Oh i get nervous at the very thought of the word, you should feel the same tension
That i feel right now, causes flasbacks to when i used to get cold sweats during comprehension
I used to feel faint at the very thought of speakin in front of class, please no spelling bees
And yeah i know thats American, we call them tests here, you see... these words are killin me
Heidi i appreciate your reply but i bet i surprised you for i still could provide a rhyme
Keep all these words coming my fellow panic compatriots, i'm thinking that i could rap for time

Dave

Sue K with 5
14-08-06, 00:56
Hi dave

ok lets see if this stumps you

antiˇesˇtablishˇmenˇtariˇanˇism

go on go for it

sue

xxx

scknight

dave316
14-08-06, 01:27
nice work hiddy, orange is notoriously a hard word to rhyme with but i will find one, dont ya worry

xx

Ammeg
14-08-06, 08:56
hehehehehe well dave heres mine... not sure if its spelt exactly rite but here u go!!!

llanfiapwlchwyngechgogerechwyndrobwlchllantrisilio gogogoch!!!!!!!!

Good luck me love- member plenty of things about wales in there now.. oh and i expect a mention to- u said u wanted a challenge!!!!!! :D

Gemmaxxxx

dave316
14-08-06, 09:40
Now the challenge is in full swing, words are comin in thick and fast, oh golly gosh
im thinkin 'bout takin a break & goin to llanfiapwlchwyngechgogerechwyndrobwlchllantrisilio gogogoch,
See i didn't have space on the same line for that place,
Assumin that word is a place, Gem, you've managed 2 temporarily wipe the smurk off my face
Now I'm tryin to break down this word piece by piece but the chances are dim
Of me getting the prononciation correct, Dermot call Big Brother right away, get me Glynn
LAN FIAP? like fiat yeah? I'm confident and 'which winge' do u wanna hear next?
gogorech? my brains starting to malfunction, but i carry on outta respect
'Wyn Drobwich' is that welsh for a lottery win in Droitwich, to say what i see is the plot
And what a perfect line to work with to finish.hmmmm....llantrisiliogogogoch!

dave316
14-08-06, 09:53
here u go Heidi, ORANGE

Okay so Hiddy you tried to bamboozle me but no, this man he aint shook
I've already wrote 5 raps with the word you gave which fills the verse and the hook
I love your style hun, you are cute and i'm feelin generous so lemme introduce
You to lines of my mantra, now i look back on them i think they came to good use
You are highly privileged my dear, please make a good note of this Heidi
You came close to stumpin me, like stoppin access to a club but i remembered my I.D
I was watchin only fools the other evening, you know the one when they go to France
So i owe a debt of gratitude to David Jason for savin me and for giving me a chance
That guy is so funny, i actually bumped in to him once and saw him chowin on a blamange
But we all know what his favouritest food is don't we Hiddy, it's duck a l'orange

dave316
14-08-06, 10:07
heres the anti establishment one lol, fingers get numb typing it

Is a doctor in the house cause i've got a doctrine to spout out my mouth
Throw any heavyweight word at me and i'll flatten it, yeah i'll turn a pound into an ounce
Im a man of pride so I'll admit sometimes its hard to survive in this mental prison
If Panic is the establishment, i oppose to it with good ol fashioned antiestablishmentarianism
I hold some beliefs that I'll share but I now again can be seen to be hypocritical
Sometimes i say things & go against my views, my names Tony Blair, NMP's gone political
I wanna help fight the war on terror but so long as that bully continues to push and push
We've got no chance of ever settling this overseas dispute, I'm talkin to you Mr Bush
Lets hope we don't lose any more innocent victims, even though they have their place in heaven
Like R Kelly if i could turn back the hands of time, I would, to the day before September 11

Dave

IanB
14-08-06, 18:05
Dave

I haven't got a word for you
I don't have your style
but keep on going mate
you've managed to make me smile.

Ian

"today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well"

kym
14-08-06, 22:19
hi Dave
God bless you, you made me laugh out very loud (with the duck a l'orange, )something i havent done in a while, keep up the brilliant work, you have a real talent there.
take care kym

missacorah
18-08-06, 19:51
First time Ive come to this part of the site and thanks Dave, for giving me an unexpected giggle with your rap challenge.