PDA

View Full Version : Skin burning!

Nyan
05-11-12, 16:56
Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone had experienced this before. The skin on my left and right breasts feel like they are burning/really cold and the skin is really sensitive to touch. Has been going on for about a week now.... and is starting to really worry me. As a HA sufferer... I have many things going thorugh my head, cancer, neuro disease, shingles, you name it, I am worried thats what is causing it! There are no rashes or anything, its just sore and painful.

Can skin burning and sensitivity be a plain old anxiety symptom though, I havn't really heard of it before, and was wondering if any of you had experienced it?

Thank you for reading :)

Laura123
05-11-12, 16:59
Hmmmm could it be neuralgia??? I would get to the doc and have that checked x

fruity
06-11-12, 14:29
Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone had experienced this before. The skin on my left and right breasts feel like they are burning/really cold and the skin is really sensitive to touch. Has been going on for about a week now.... and is starting to really worry me. As a HA sufferer... I have many things going thorugh my head, cancer, neuro disease, shingles, you name it, I am worried thats what is causing it! There are no rashes or anything, its just sore and painful.

Can skin burning and sensitivity be a plain old anxiety symptom though, I havn't really heard of it before, and was wondering if any of you had experienced it?

Thank you for reading :)
yes its anxiety. it,s not nothing else. i,ve had that many times mainly in my legs.

Sam2707
20-11-12, 00:22
Have had this in my legs and chest, sometimes with a rash but mostly without. This could definitely be down to anxiety, my doctor is convinced of it.

Sam

debera
20-11-12, 00:29
i have had this also and it was all down to anxiety. the burning would start in the stomach move up into my chest and into my arms. the doc just said it was an adrenaline rush. nothing to worry about. hope this helps
debera