PDA

View Full Version : Cold anxiety or ms

Anxious lu
05-11-12, 18:35
I've been out in the cold and now my left leg feels slightly numb and weak just strange like its not working the same. I do suffer anxiety but have ms worries ATM .. Don't know if anxiety is making me concentrate on it too much making it seem worse or if there is actually something wrong here...?

harrys mummy
05-11-12, 19:05
Hi hun, I know how you feel! I've had numb/tingly fingertips & am obsessed with MS!! There's a post on the top of the health forum from sticky, I commented last, read it, its brill discribes me exactly!! I'm sure you've got a chill from the cold hun, try & know its a big try not to worry. Dawn xx

Anxious lu
05-11-12, 19:34
Ah thanks for gettin back to me :-) ill give it a read! I've had load of worries about different things but ms really is a horrible one..

I get numbness in the top of my thigh usually when I wear tight trowsers or lay on it.. So probably related to that?

I now have a numb patch on the bottom of my leg.. There is a dent there so I dont know if I've hurt myself but it also feels like its cramping..

Finger tips must be scary but I'm sure your fine.. We can't all have ms?! It's hard to tell yourself though isn't it :-)

jessicalittler79
06-11-12, 01:35
I myself have been worried Over ms for a few weeks now I get all kinds of symptoms , I go to neuro doc tomorrow and I am scared ba d, I understand how u feel I wish u luck take care

Anxious lu
06-11-12, 08:55
Good luck hun what symptoms do you get let me know how you get
On x