PDA

View Full Version : this seems so stupid?

tricia56
05-11-12, 19:57
hi i feel so stupid posting this but i briught a new single wardrobe as i only had chest of drawers in my bedroom with my tv on and because my bedroom is small, and ive had to put my tv on top of my wardrobe as didnt have no ware else to put it and because its a bit high and i have to look up which makes me feel abit lightheaded and it has made me feel really anxiouse, i feel; so stupid because something so trival like that can make me feel this way. surely this cant be anxiety

Sparkle1984
05-11-12, 20:15
Do you rest your head on a pillow when you watch TV?

MissHDynamite
05-11-12, 20:19
Hi Trish.. It is because you are having to tense your neck to watch it. I did it with my tv in the lounge. I had it on the wall above the fireplace and noticed that my body wasn't relaxed (whatever that is lol) when watching it as my head was always tilted up. I took it down a couple of weeks ago and it is so much better x

tricia56
05-11-12, 20:28
hi sparkle i do use pillows. as ive a fear of dizzyness as a few yrs ago i sufferd with dizzyness for over 2yrs which was a something to do with my inner ear think it was called BVVP and just looking up made me go dizzy and even laying flat made me go dizzy so ever since i try not to look up or lay flat because of the fear i mite go dizzy or set the bvvp off again so i dont know weather thats why im so anxiouse about my tv bieng abit high and thinking im going lightheaded.