PDA

View Full Version : Upper left arm pain!

Ziggy455
05-11-12, 20:23
I went out drinking two nights ago. (I've been hungover for two days and have sworn off alcohol as I'm still feeling quite dodgy and my anxiety has shot up 200% as I'm worried about having a stroke or something of that calibre due to drinking vs. my blood pressure.) I don't remember the events of the night but I've woken up with a very sore bicep, If I try to rotate my left arm I get a stabbing wincing-like pain that I feel comes from my bicep! I An injury there before but the pain eventually went.

I'm worried about this as normal painkillers aren't helping. Is this somethiń serious? Is it a prelude to things to come? I've been doctors and had ECT, X-Rays of my chest recently and blood tests, blood pressure tests and all came back clear!

I'm worried that there's something seriously wrong here! When I fold my arm at the elbow, my left hand tingles. Trapped nerve perhaps?

Mr Brownstone
08-11-12, 14:50
What did your doc say once everything cam back all clear? Surely he didnt leave it at that?

Ziggy455
08-11-12, 16:07
I had all of those tests days before the arm pain occurred. I haven't been to the doctors as my GP puts down everything I say to anxiety, including physical pain. I am in the process of changing surgeries due to his lack of help.

The doctors at the hospital told me my previous symptoms were down to anxiety.