PDA

View Full Version : Been feeling low and hope im not heading for depression!!!

kelly12
06-11-12, 19:58
The last two weeks have been really horrible. I have had to take time out of a job i love because im feeling so weird. i have been at my job 3 months and i have been great and the last two weeks my anxiety has been unbearable again. i have been docs and had tests like I've put in my other posts and waiting for the results which is adding to the anxiety as important worried about the results. ill be sitting down fine one min then for no reason these weird sensations with come over me and this doom feeling and its scary as im not panicking. i have been sleeping in the day just to get rid of this feeling and can't wait to go bed at night so i don't have to feel like this. i dread getting out of bed as i know its gonna be a long day feeling crap . im back at work tomoz morning and important dreading going the whole day feeling like this and i can't sleep it off either and i can't seem to shake off this scary/doom feeling i hope im not starting to get depressed and i hope this isn't gonna start making me not wanna do anything i can't cope with this anymore. :'(

ElizabethJane
07-11-12, 16:22
Hi Kelly sorry you are feeling ill. Unfortunately the only person who can give you a diagnosis of depression is your GP. Have you made an appointment to see him/her about this? It is easy to self diagnose as well unless you have experienced depression before. If I felt my depression was returning I would see my GP asap and make an appointment to see my psychiatrist. From your post it sounds as if you are experiencing high levels of anxiety. This would account for some of the odd feelings that you have been having. Having a sense of doom and fear is one of the symptoms of depression but not the only one. It is better for you to see your GP. EJ