PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very iritated all the time advice please

gregcool
06-11-12, 20:56
Hi guys
is it a norm symptom to feel irritated all the god dam time ? evrything around me including me winds me up ,,,,and its hard not to enjoy my family because i get wound up over everything.....

fozzy is crying
06-11-12, 21:02
Hi guys
is it a norm symptom to feel irritated all the god dam time ? evrything around me including me winds me up ,,,,and its hard not to enjoy my family because i get wound up over everything.....

Irritation and frustration go hand in hand with mental health problems. It is not like having a broken leg where you can see it and understand it as can others. Instead with mental health problems you try and rationalize it and the fact is in most cases you can not and no one else can see the problem only try to help you.

Gordon

gregcool
06-11-12, 21:24
Thanks Gordon ....Life can be so cruel

MRS STRESS ED
06-11-12, 22:11
I am like that I get easily irratated and annoyed people dont have to do or say anything and just go off on one ,I hate it I never used to be this way :weep:

gregcool
06-11-12, 22:31
Mrs Stress are you depressed ? do you have anxiety

misunderstood
06-11-12, 22:32
Gregcool what u described just sounds like me. Anxiety takes control of you.

MRS STRESS ED
06-11-12, 22:39
I have anxiety which causes my panic disorder thearpist and gp also said I have slight depression but apparently anxiety /depression go hand in hand ,but i do get very low at times and i carnt snap out of it ,its a horrible feeling i have horrible thoughts and that sets my panic off ,things are slightly improving i think my cbt is helping xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

misunderstood
06-11-12, 22:40
Gregcool what u described just sounds like me. Anxiety takes control of you.

gregcool
07-11-12, 09:55
so what is the cause of anxiety ?? how do we get it to ever go. ?? medication seems to work for only a selective lucky few...

MRS STRESS ED
07-11-12, 10:09
my anxiety was caused I think because I have had alot and I mean alot to cope with over the years. Ive always been a worrier aswell and I built it up ,my panic started when I was younger ,but for some reason I coped with it or so I thought .I think thats why Ive been as bad as I have now ,medication and cbt can help ,but more than that we need to change the way we think all the negetive thoughts we have into positive thats what I learnt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: