PDA

View Full Version : constantly feeling everythings going to go wrong

beccaw12
07-11-12, 00:56
for about 2 years i have this constant feeling that somethings going to go wrong i worry if i say something wrong its going to ruin everything i sit and worry over tiny little things and after a night out for about 3 or 4 days i sit and go over every little thing that ive said and worry about it. i just have this constant feeling that something bads going to happen all the time does anyone else feel like this?

Trapped
07-11-12, 01:00
i can relate to the going over what you have said thing, especially when I don't hear from people. I believe this stems from family rejection in my case. Do you have any idea what it may be with you?

edited to add, yes to the thinking things are going to go wrong, a constant fear feeling

beccaw12
07-11-12, 01:04
yeah i feel like that too if i dont hear from people i wonder if i have said or done something to offend them. i really dont know i have had alot of deaths in my family and have struggled to deal with them maybe that is why i feel as if things are going to go wrong.

Trapped
07-11-12, 01:09
something sets us off with all this, that's for sure. I just wish we could make it stop. Are you another that can't go to bed?

beccaw12
07-11-12, 01:17
yeah and when i do go to bed when im feeling this i cant sleep my mind races and worrys about every little thing, just makes you wish you could feel normal instead of feeling this way constantly :/

Trapped
07-11-12, 01:25
yes it does, big hugs:hugs:

beccaw12
07-11-12, 01:29
thanks alot youve made me feel alot better :)

Trapped
07-11-12, 01:33
contact me any time, we are all in this together

Mr Brownstone
07-11-12, 19:20
yeah i feel like that too if i dont hear from people i wonder if i have said or done something to offend them.

That is soooo me! Other things you say though sound like I dont have it as bad as you...I kinda prepare for the worse, but Im not expecting it every day. As per most things it'll go back to my child-hood, where I must have had plenty experience of thinking something good is going to happen, only to be let down, or whatever it was not turning out as well as Id hoped.