PDA

View Full Version : feel depressed for days after any kind of sex

gregcool
07-11-12, 14:05
Hi guys very quick question..
I always feel depressed after sex or mastabate ...I can feel like this for days and dont get the sex urge again for many days sometimes weeks...Im 47 and used to always feel randy and never felt flat unhappy after any sex...When i do ejaculate its never full hightend excitment like i used to feel i never ejaculate much fluid , and dont get the full feeling any more no matter what i do, then after a couple of min , the rest just starts to come out when its all over , but with no sexual feeling...sorry this is quite detailed but its what it is...Any advice would be great...Greg

RockShox
24-11-12, 12:41
If I was experiencing any of those symptoms (I'm 29), then I might be concerned about my testosterone levels, and so request a blood test from my Doc, that would be my first thought & action.

At 47, it's possible that you could be reaching/already reached the Andropause (male menopause), which IS basically a decline in the sex hormones testosterone and DHT. Or it could be something completely different in which case you'd be best off seeing your doctor.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/male-menopause/Pages/Introduction.aspx
or do a search for 'andropause' on Wikipedia.

Hope this helps

gregcool
24-11-12, 21:29
thanx Rock great advice...