PDA

View Full Version : For sale

Elle-Kay
07-11-12, 23:49
For sale: one husband. One careful lady owner. A few dents & scratches here & there, but generally good condition for age. Currently snoring in my ear. Any reasonable offer considered. Would consider swapping for a dog.

MissHDynamite
07-11-12, 23:53
:roflmao:xx

Ziggy455
07-11-12, 23:54
Boom! One scraggy, hairy, old dog for sale! :)

Laura123
07-11-12, 23:56
Oh dear! X

fozzy is crying
07-11-12, 23:57
For sale: one husband. One careful lady owner. A few dents & scratches here & there, but generally good condition for age. Currently snoring in my ear. Any reasonable offer considered. Would consider swapping for a dog.

Wrong gender. Not fussy but a Lady with a pulse would be a plus.

Gordon

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 00:04
Sale becoming urgent - has started flumping too!!

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 00:05
Sale becoming urgent - has started flumping too!!

Are you ok?

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 00:07
I keep a gas mask on standby :winks:

MissHDynamite
08-11-12, 00:08
That's is Leah.. kick him out into th spare room :)

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 00:23
Gosh this bear is badley educated and had to google "flumping" [no joke]. As everyone says you should not do that. Fozzy will never google again after it gave him this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flumping

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 00:24
Ok, I've just been advised that "flumping" has different definitions that I wasn't aware of!! Just to be clear, round here it means farting!! :roflmao:

Thanks Fozzy :winks:

Laura123
08-11-12, 00:30
Omg ha ha ha ew!!!! Just read Gordon's link!!!! X

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 00:31
Ok, I've just been advised that "flumping" has different definitions that I wasn't aware of!! Just to be clear, round here it means farting!! :roflmao:

Thanks Fozzy :winks:

No problem my dear I posted the definition link on the bottom of the first page if you or anyone missed it. Kittikat has had to call for an ambulance for me. Bears really no nothing of human perversions and I am in a state of total shock. Think I have had a stroke. Or is it I need one :blush:

:whistles::whistles::whistles::whistles:

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 00:33
Gosh that's so funny - what a wonderfully diverse language we have - I'm going to go to sleep giggling now :D

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 00:36
Gosh that's so funny - what a wonderfully diverse language we have - I'm going to go to sleep giggling now :D

That is all-right for you but the Bear gets travel sick and re-decorates in the inside of ambulances every time he has been rushed to A&E to the extent and this is no joke has told them the next time it will be only if he is in a box dead.

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 00:37
Sorry Fozzy, I meant my mistake was funny, not your would-be stroke or ambulance redecoration :hugs:

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 00:43
Sorry Fozzy, I meant my mistake was funny, not your would-be stroke or ambulance redecoration :hugs:

Grrr Kittikat is googling Chuffed now as I told her what you said in my on-line chat with her.,

kittikat
08-11-12, 00:56
Well I have been well chuffed all day but I think I may have made a big literacy mistake :roflmao:

Good luck with the sale Elle-Kay :D

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 01:00
Elle,

Can I please use your thread to place my own classified add?

The bear as not got enough money to purchase his own thread on here.

:weep::weep::weep::weep:

Fozzy

kittikat
08-11-12, 01:19
Oh I can't wait Fozzy...I'm sure Elle won't mind (as long as it's not rude lol)

fozzy is crying
08-11-12, 01:24
For sale.

One very much mis-used Bear. House trained does not need a near by Wood.

No MOT and certainly no insurance or warranty and would need to be towed away. Too many careless owners. Comes with his own Blue Badge so will save any new owner lots in parking charges. On highest level of DLA mobility rate so you can get your car tax for free as well or companion bus pass. No problem with prescription charges on a wide range of medications just nick his that he gets for free as he is so old. He would not know you are taking then off him as he has been senile since before birth. Just give him a few M and Ms instead he will not know the difference. Oh of course comes with a handy winter fuel payment as well.

Very comfortably upholstered in genuine bear skin fur but needs it dying back from grey and moth eaten holes repaired.

Do not mention crispy bacon butties or large Yorkshire puds to him or he will growl and insert a furry foot up your bum.

Do not worry about the price as new owner will be paid to take it away. However bear [no pun intended], he cannot on his pension afford to pay a lot.

Fuller specification available on request.

kittikat
08-11-12, 01:28
:roflmao: Sending the tow truck in the morning!! :roflmao:

Annie0904
08-11-12, 09:54
What did I miss out on by going to sleep early last night...this thread has really cheered me up though reading through it this morning. Leah you have my sympathies because my hubby snores too! :D

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 ----------

:roflmao: I just read Fozzy's link!!

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 13:46
I ended up getting to sleep at about 1:30am after I booted him about half a dozen times and he finally rolled over and settled down! lol

Annie0904
08-11-12, 14:21
A couple of weeks ago I dug my hubby in the ribs a few time and no response so I said "Can you turn over" He then asked Why! I said "because you are snoring" To which he replied "Are you sure its me?" No!...it could be any one of the half a dozen men I have under my bed!!!! For goodness sake who else could it be! :roflmao:

Elle-Kay
08-11-12, 14:24
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Magic
08-11-12, 14:35
Elle-Kay,
Already got one of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SALE
What a scream, best laugh of the week:):D:roflmao: