PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

xxcessxx
08-11-12, 00:00
Hey guys does anyone else feel like this am 23 on antidepressant sertraline 150 I can't stop thinking that one day everyone will die and this scares me so much I can't sleep I can't watch programes on tv if death is in them I just can't get my head round if iv been though feeling this before but I lost my job a month ago and now my minds gone into over drive, xxxx

PanicYeNot
08-11-12, 09:35
Hiya
This is all part of anxiety/depression sadly, I have been the same in the past, worrying about my family dying and how I will cope. It is truly awful and everything gets blown out of proportion and watching any tv about hospitals and death is a definite no no! It might be that the Sertraline isn't right for you, how long have you been taking it? The good news is that you can get over this :) I have had many years free from anxiety on a different med, had a bit of a blip this year and have now changed meds to Sertraline. Still early days for me on this and not by any means 'back to normal' but I keep telling myself that 'I've done it before so I can do it again'...even if it is slower than I'd like! Try to keep your mind occupied if you can. How r u feeling today?

xxcessxx
08-11-12, 19:43
thanks. av been on themfor over a yearand there the only ones that help have tried others never again did not work for me. I think it was bad day am alot better today av only had my sertraline uped in the last 5 weeks to 150 so i think it was just my body getting used to it :)

PanicYeNot
08-11-12, 22:38
Yeah increasing the dose on any meds does mess u about for a bit, glad you are feeling better :) long may it continue!