PDA

View Full Version : going blind? pituitary tumour, eye tumour, brain tumour

whybother
08-11-12, 00:31
I feel like I've got pressure and blurred vision in m right eye.
My thyriod hormones were okay, then not, okay then not, the last ones were okay so no further action. But NOW because of this eye thing i'm thinking it's a TUMOUR. My doc typically gave me some lame nasal spray because of head and eye ache.
I'm seeing the optician on Fri but i'm scared because I'm going to die of a tumor and end up in a stinky, scary hospital. Help me?

nomorepanic
08-11-12, 00:58
I find your post a bit dramatic but I guess you are scared.

It doesn't sound like a tumour to me and if the docs thought that they would have taken immediate action.

Calm down and see what the optician says ok.

nomorepanic
08-11-12, 01:13
I didn't mean to sound harsh by the way - it is just that we ask members to consider their post titles carefully and I found this one inappropriate.

whybother
08-11-12, 18:48
Thanks a lot , I come here for support and i get this!

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Yeah because I have time to consider post titles when i'm in a state of panic! I find your reply very offensive.

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
"But people will never forget how you made them feel"-- SURE AS HELL WONT! THANKS A LOT!!!!!

DylanR
08-11-12, 18:55
The Admins on this website are Brilliant and it is they're job to make sure other people aren't upset by what other people post and you're title may have been inappropriate when dealing with HA Sufferers

terror-x
08-11-12, 19:04
whybother i see that nicole dident mean it in a harsh way

i have had this symptom before pressure in the left eye abit blurry but after a sleep i was fine and never had it again so try and have some rest

whybother
08-11-12, 19:11
No it's not that, I've had it for a week now. ANYWAY i'm going to the optician tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

The Admins on this website are Brilliant and it is they're job to make sure other people aren't upset by what other people post and you're title may have been inappropriate when dealing with HA Sufferers

Yeah, well i've seen worse. Excuse me if i don't consider post titles in my state of panic..

little.miss.worry
08-11-12, 19:30
I know what you mean! I had this at the start of the week, the reason he gave you nasal spray is because it's sinus pressure and not it can't harm you it just hurts :( does your eye/eyes also feel sore? the reason they go blurred aswell could either be not blinking enough (that's what my doctor told me because if you blink and it goes that's why) but if not it would be anxiety.. and yes the headache is sinus pressure :) so please stop worrying!

whybother
08-11-12, 20:12
I know what you mean! I had this at the start of the week, the reason he gave you nasal spray is because it's sinus pressure and not it can't harm you it just hurts :( does your eye/eyes also feel sore? the reason they go blurred aswell could either be not blinking enough (that's what my doctor told me because if you blink and it goes that's why) but if not it would be anxiety.. and yes the headache is sinus pressure :) so please stop worrying!

Thank you, You're very helpful! :)

isybelle
08-11-12, 20:32
Let us know how it goes tomorrow hun I can totally relate to your worries x

little.miss.worry
08-11-12, 20:38
You're welcome :) and like isybelle said let us know how you get on