PDA

View Full Version : I thought I had MS, but HIV cured it.

pnb
14-08-06, 16:44
Hi,

I have posted a handful of times before.

I was one of those convinced I had MS.

Burning skin, twitches, insomnia, urinary infection, fatigue, eye twitching, pins and needles etc.

Anyway the good news is that I now know that I don't have it and that it was caused by anxiety.

The proof of that for me was that on April 24th, after fearing MS for 18 months, I was out one night, got drunk, and had oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute.

Ever since then I have been totally consumed with the realistic fear that I contracted HIV.

From the 25th April all of my MS symptoms disappeared.

I have now had 7 HIV tests and a PCR-DNA test for HIV and the good news is I conclusively don't have it.

My point is, to truly get rid of anxiety symptoms, you must fully immerse yourself in something else.

Although, ideally, not a prostitutes snatch. [8D]

Ballandalloch
14-08-06, 16:49
i am so happy for you and even though i dont know if you intended it or not, your email at the end made me laugh out loud. Thanks for lightning the mood!!

pnb
14-08-06, 16:56
It's a pleasure....keep smiling :D

kate
14-08-06, 16:58
Hope you've given up the prostitutes now! ;)

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

hayles
14-08-06, 16:59
What a lovely post - how i do like a happy ending!!!!!

Hay x

manmoor
14-08-06, 17:27
Great news and very honest lol.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

Silly Blonde
14-08-06, 17:29
Fantastic!

Maybe I should think about having babies sooner rather than later! I'm sure that would take my mind off ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, stomach cancer, bowel cancer etc etc!!!

First time I've "properly" smiled (Ie not through gritted teeth) since last Monday!!

Hard lesson to learn - but we all know you are oh so right!

Thanks for the smile

SB xx:)

MissBehavin
14-08-06, 18:14
Hehe
Thats good news. I agree with the having something else to think about. Ive had chest pains, imaginary lump under one armpit, chest pains again, jaw pain, arms & leg pains this yr alone, and now ive got other things in life going on in my head, those symptoms all disappeared a few weeks ago :D

Pete to win Big Brother 7

boy
14-08-06, 18:58
Eek for a second I thought you were going to say you had caught HIV! So glad you didn't, congradulations for the happy ending.

jackie
14-08-06, 19:18
hilarious pnb

glad your clear

jackie

nomorepanic
14-08-06, 19:35
PNB

I had to laugh sorry.

What are you like?

Nicola

Clare_63
14-08-06, 20:43
Im glad everything turned out ok but I must admit I laughed at final part of your email too

Take care

Clare (",)