PDA

View Full Version : I'm really struggling!

harrys mummy
08-11-12, 09:30
Morning all, I'm so sorry to keep going on but I'm really struggling today! Yesterday wasn't a bad day, no let up in my numb fingertips but I wasn't worrying about MS, today I am!! I feel like crying my eyes out but while at work not really the place, mostly I'm thinking about my baby boy. He's 8 mths old, such a munchkin I can't imaginme not being around to see him grow up or for him to see deteriate with MS!!! OMG I feel like I'm going insane on the inside!! I desperatly want my appointment for the nerve tests to come through but who knows how long that's going to be!!!! Its MS I know it is!! To make matters worse my father in law has MS quite bad now & he's a shadow of the man he was, doesn't know who we are, I couldn't bear that, my poor baby boy!!! Sorry again for going on xx

Charlee123
08-11-12, 15:09
Hi
I cry all the time at the thought i have cancer in my brain. I also was convinced i had MS and was so upset i rung the out of hour doctor. She examied me and told me i had chronic anxiety. I still cant accept it. Inbox me if u want
Xxx

---------- Post added at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

My children are 4 and 3 and the thought of then without me makes me have panic attacks and constantly cry.