PDA

View Full Version : Please hear me out on this, it's causing me anxiety.

Tastee
09-11-12, 07:06
In school I work with Mac Computers. Today I brought my charger with me to hookup to the computer to charge my phone. When i plugged it in a picture import window appeared. To my knowledge I clicked exit. I did this twice because I always have to do things twice.

Now my teacher says the computers wipe themselves when you shut them off, so at the end of the class is hut off my computer because i was scared the pictures somehow got on the computer. I even checked in the folders. I didnt find them anywhere but something still tells me im ruined and that they are there

there are some photos on there no one should ever see and im afraid ill get in some trouble.

So even after i checked the computer, shut it off, and even closed out the picture import window, i still believe i imported them on accident..

idk what to do lol... am I just being to paranoid?

Pipkin
09-11-12, 07:13
Hi there,

It sounds very unlikely that any photos have transferred and most school PCs which can be used by students do a clean startup each time.

To ease your mind, why not go back on the same PC today and do a search for images dated yesterday? If nothing comes up, you can get that extra bit of reassurance. I honestly think that you don't have a problem as files only import when you let them and you clicked don't import, though of course your mind is now questioning this.

Take care

Pip

Mr Brownstone
09-11-12, 22:05
On the assumption you can get back on the same computer, do a search for the pics under their name. I reckon you'll be ok anyway

Tastee
09-11-12, 23:46
On the assumption you can get back on the same computer, do a search for the pics under their name. I reckon you'll be ok anyway

I sadly cannot get back on the computer :/