PDA

View Full Version : Sick of feeling sick :-(

Doddsy
09-11-12, 09:02
Hello, I have been feeling sick for weeks now, I have been to docs, she knows I have anxiety but also done some tests to see why I feel I'll everyday, she said it could be ibs, acid etc, but now I'm not sure if its just me making myself feel this way as I am terrified of catching a bug, being sick have diareah etc, does anyone else feel or felt this way, it is really getting me down, I take fluoxetine but not sure if its helping x

HIBISCUS30
09-11-12, 09:05
hi, ive been feeling sick for the past week, it seems to get better on a night time, but feel really sicky in the mornings (not pregnant) but everyone kepps telling me its anxiety xx

Doddsy
09-11-12, 09:11
Yeah, mine is much worse in the mornings and then I panic and got hot and make myself worse, it's a nightmare. X

HIBISCUS30
09-11-12, 09:21
its horrible its a vicous circle, i have terrible back shoulder and chest pain at the minute which is worryin me :-( im at the docs on monday though, i cant carry on like this xx have you been to the docs xx

Annie0904
09-11-12, 10:01
My anxiety makes me really nauseous all the time, it is the worst symptom for me. :hugs:

Doddsy
09-11-12, 10:16
And then do you panic about feeling sick? How do you know it's anxiety causing the sickness? Are you on meds? X

HIBISCUS30
09-11-12, 10:21
yes ive been worrying bout feeling sick, thinking ive got stomach, pancreas, liver cancer you name it, not on any meds yet but my mum thinks i should be, im constantly on edge my nerves are shot, thats why im going to the docs, are you on any? xx

Doddsy
09-11-12, 10:24
Yeah I got some tabs off doc but don't think they helping, had nausea tablets aswel :-( x