PDA

View Full Version : Mornings??

Scoobydoo1
10-11-12, 13:10
Why why are mornings so horrid???

Annie0904
10-11-12, 13:16
Why why are mornings so horrid???

Mornings are the same for me, I wake up every morning in a panic. I have realised though that the longer I stay in bed, the worse it gets. As soon as I wake now, I open the curtains, switch on the TV, and get myself some breakfast then have a shower. If I follow this routine I feel better than staying in bed.

Scoobydoo1
10-11-12, 13:21
May try this, do you manage to eat breakfast? X

Annie0904
10-11-12, 14:28
I always make myself eat something even it is just a handful of cereal, a yogurt or banana and I have a cup of tea.

maximus1975
10-11-12, 14:49
its a very good idea to get out of bed straight away and get busy before those negative thoughts kick in try and get into a routine like annie it will give you some structure to your day all the best

hanshan
10-11-12, 14:51
To give us a good reason to look forward to evenings?

Seriously (and I am not a morning person), I think mornings are a low point for many people, not just those on NMP - but those on NMP may experience them much worse than others.

Hope73
10-11-12, 14:57
I hate them too I think it's probably because I know I have a whole day of anxiety ahead of me but come 19.00-20.00 I feel slightly better and that is probably knowing I have chill time shortly hot choc, book,bed and sleep... :yesyes:

Hoping to feel better sometime soon been on Citalopram just over 2 weeks and having good/bad days at mo...

Ats666
10-11-12, 16:56
I do try to get upas soon as I wake, but unfortunately i have been waking at 5ish every morning. That's ok when on an early shift as my alarm goes off at 530 anyway, but waking at that time every day is wearing me out:wacko:just want normality, to be better, to not feel sick as soon as I wake up and normal sleep.