PDA

View Full Version : Help me. Is this because of the panic attack?

Charlee123
10-11-12, 18:07
I suffered a panic attack when waking from a nap one day about 9 weeks ago. Ever since i have felt really odd and i have developed a fear of forgetting. When i had the panic attack it scared me because i woke up having one and i felt confused. Now i fear confusion and feeling that way again so much that i have to keep going over things in my head be ause im scared i will loose my memory!
Doc said i have anxiety through this fear.
I cant relax.
I have never had this before its only been since the attack.
Im scared :-(

BobbyDog
10-11-12, 18:49
The best thing to do here, is write down all the things you don't want to forget. If it is things you need to do mark them off when done.
It works for me.:D

fozzy is crying
10-11-12, 18:52
The best thing to do here, is write down all the things you don't want to forget. If it is things you need to do mark them off when done.
It works for me.:D

I do that as well then forget where I put the list. No joke :blush:

Charlee123
10-11-12, 18:56
Lol fozzy that made me laugh!
Lol i have almost an OCD. I have to go over things ive done in the day, the date, the day of the week, peoples names and if i cant remember i have panic attacks. I have to reassure myself im not going mental! This has all started also when i watched a programme were a young girl woke up and didnt no were she was or no who her own mum was and i felt fear for her. It distrubed me. Its made me this way aswell.

BobbyDog
10-11-12, 20:42
I do that as well then forget where I put the list. No joke :blush:

My list is always kept in the same place, otherwise I would be in a panic.:ohmy:
You have to laugh at yourself don't you.:wacko:

fozzy is crying
10-11-12, 20:45
My list is always kept in the same place, otherwise I would be in a panic.:ohmy:
You have to laugh at yourself don't you.:wacko:

Very true that is why I threw all the mirror out.