PDA

View Full Version : i am not sure about this HELP

juju
15-08-06, 19:05
hi all
can anyone tell me are anxiety attacks and panic attacks the same thing, had a new symptom today, its like the adrenalin is shooting right into my ears and making me more anxious than usual ,and little panics or anxiety rising in my chest. its bloody trying to trick me again innit, oh and hot face and unreal feelings wierd
juju

we are all stronger people after having this

Jo3016
15-08-06, 20:03
I can almost feel the adrenelin in me. It seems to rise from the top of my stomach and makes me feel shakey. It can happen even if I think I am calm!!

Jo Fitzgerald

juju
15-08-06, 20:11
hi jo
same here i can almost smell it, we must be that sensitized
I HATE ADRENALINE....
why is it you can be ok and stay pos for a few days and then it tries to be bigger and stronger than you and take you over again-ill never understand:(

mazz
15-08-06, 21:43
HI sure is the adrenaline ,try and do what i do and put the bugger to good use , i wash the bath out , hoover , power walk the poor dog but it helps burn it a while.Good luck Mazz.

juju
16-08-06, 18:47
thanks both for your replies, do u ever get better ?

Gabby
16-08-06, 21:07
I always take heart from someone who I met at work who was agoraphobic, claustrophobic and on Valium for years. She pulled herself through it and lives a full and happy life now. I would never have guessed that she ever had anxiety problems but I opened up to her one day whej I was feeling rough and she told me all about it, as did the old guy (who got totally different symptoms to me and the other lady) who worked on the same dpeartment who overheard us talking!!

NB - does your 'shooting' feel cold? I get something that feels like my blood is running cold, then I get the sweats.

juju
17-08-06, 13:46
hi gabby
yes its deathly cold and then sometimes its white hot
bloody wierd.
juju