PDA

View Full Version : woke up with banging headache.....brain tumour fear

isybelle
11-11-12, 08:58
Morning

I woke up in the night (to Deal with my 16 month old) and I had a headache.

This morning it's still there. Seems to be getting bit better now........so basically a classic brain tumour headache.

I have visual stuff too that I've posted about.

I do have a bit of a cold drank a fair few glasses if wine last night but I never get hangover headaches. My neck and shoulders feel stiff.

The headache is up the back of head akobg the top and above my eyes :((

Bel x

Mrsg12
11-11-12, 09:27
Hi bel

I've been waking up with headaches for a while and if you read any of my previous posts you'll see I've also had vertigo. I was treated for fluid in my ears which did help but then the anxiety kicks in and I'm convinced I har a brain tumour.

I get stiff neck/neck pain and when I'm rational I can concede that this is from tension and I had a car accident last year which left me with whiplash, I also have a 23 month old who I'm always picking up and carrying round. Of course all of this rational thought is before anxiety creeps in and I've had the worst few weeks trying to deal with it. I've started escitalopram now so I'm hoping for improvements soon.

Hope you soon feel better.
X

cassy1989
11-11-12, 14:23
Hi isybelle. The headache is probably stress and your neck probably hurts because you are so tense. When we have anxiety our bodies are constantly on edge and waiting for some thing to happen. Have you spoken to your dr xx

fozzy is crying
11-11-12, 14:33
Morning

I woke up in the night (to Deal with my 16 month old) and I had a headache.

This morning it's still there. Seems to be getting bit better now........so basically a classic brain tumour headache.

I have visual stuff too that I've posted about.

I do have a bit of a cold drank a fair few glasses if wine last night but I never get hangover headaches. My neck and shoulders feel stiff.

The headache is up the back of head akobg the top and above my eyes :((

Bel x

That sounds like it is just a classical tension headache. All the symptoms are there.

Gordon

Trapped
11-11-12, 18:35
more likely dehydration ((hugs))